For a Blue Bluestreak reissue

Hello guys, I've thought about creating an online petition to send to Takara/Ehobby asking for a reissue of Diaclone Bluestreak, aka Blue Bluestreak. Would you be interested in such a reissue? I would, as I like Diaclone varants and don't want to battle on ebay to get a loose one for $300 or a boxed one for $700.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the replies. Actually I would also like all the remaining Diaclone color variants of the Honda City R/Turbo, Hilux and Wrecker to be reissued, but I guess it'd be too much to ask for in one petition whereas BB is really the popular one...

Although I doubt it will have much success (considering they could've released him years ago and went instead with the chrome silver), I'd definitely sign on.

Blue Bluestreak is very high on my want list and although I could afford the e-bay prices, I really refuse to spend that kind of money on a TF.

I got tired of waiting so I made a custom BBS long ago. It's the wrong shade of blue mind you, but that's ok, not much painting was involved thanks to Smoke Screen.

I would like more repaints to come around. New characters based on the old molds, like the Desert Hound and others.

I have mixed feelings about the Diaclone color remakes, I appreciate the fact I now has a Deep Cover because I never would have found a decent real one in my price range, but all the other ones that they remade I have original ones of. This not only lessens mine somewhat, it also takes away several more possibilities. IE they made A repaint for said year, so that could have been something none of us have ever seen during that time.

Black Sunstreaker for one would be a good idea. They have the police car, the red version and classic Yellow. Why not black.

Ironhide with head. I designed heads for them long ago. With a retool of the shoulders the arms would be fine the way things are. just twist.

They are re-releasing G1 prime with the retool head as part of that I-pod campaign, so maybe they will do so again with some other molds.

But with the apparently failed G1 re-release line from TRU, it would see we should not be expecting any more G1's any time soon, cept from possible E-hobby or a toy convention.

I own a Blue Bluestreak and if they do release him, they should make the color of the plastic and the paint the same. Mine is in mint condtion, but the plastic is not the same shade as the paint. Its not just mine, all of them are like that. I know they fixed the paint/plasic with Smokescreen, so they should be able to do it with bluestreak

Do share close up picts. Heck if it's the same blue as with Smokescreen I'll just get metal flake and repaint the body on my custom.

Archived