Ireland Sightings

eviltwinstepbrother

Walked into Banba in Jervis St today, and found them putting Energon stuff out. Including Treadbolt and Ironhide. (30.00 Euros each)

That's the entire first wave accounted for.

Hopefully, with Action Man doing poorly now, (allegedly) Hasbro will have the next wave on the shelves soon.

Edited cause I got Treadbolt mixed with Treadshot.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Arogs trip was a bit of a let down, no Omega, No Megatron, they have small supplies of Optimus and Unicron.

Pricing: Unicron /Omega 69.99

Prime/Megatron 53.99

Tidal Wave (no mention of an assortment or magnus) 34.99

If anyone manages to pick up Megatron and Omega at an Irish Argos, please let me know. Im not convinced they're released at all yet.

Optimus is the 'no mouth' version BTW

• 2 weeks later...

Minor Note:

The new Tesco Extra in Clarehall has Powerlinx Optimus for a measly €19.99.

They had some minicons on clearence, but the price wasn't marked, and I wasn't too bothered.

Picked up E Megatron in Banba Toymaster Today. Odd thing is the box is American. My previous attempts to get him from Argos have failed. They may or may not have him in stock by now.

• 1 month later...

Smyths have Omega Supreme. (69.99) Banba have wave 2 deluxes and Basics. (12.00 and 10.00 respectively)

Smyths are running a buy two, get the cheaper half price. Promo applies to most, if not all Energon stock including Omega.

• 1 month later...
Toymaster on Henry Street have Alt. Silverstreak! I thought only Argos were selling him??

I think he was €25.

Argos are selling it for 30.00 Omega Supreme has disappeared. Wave 2 basics and deluxes haven't been restocked in a week or so.

Hopefully new stock soon.

• 3 months later...

For some reason, most of the Ireland sightings have ended up in UK thread...

Anyway, Tesco in The Square in Tallaght (Dublin) are selling Ironhide and Treadbolt for €7.49 each!

Oh, they also have Slugslinger, Energon Hot Shot and Sharkticon!

• 3 months later...

Archived