* G1 combiner fans, check out Landcross! *

Bizzmoff

Yeah, those guys are cool. I have two of them, the jeep and the space shuttle, and I want to get the rest.

HOW BOUT SOME PICS OF THE OTHER MODES?

My camera isn't very good (as you can tell) but I'll borrow my brothers 5MP one and get some shots.

post-26-1086754214.jpg

HOW BOUT SOME PICS OF THE OTHER MODES?

My camera isn't very good (as you can tell) but I'll borrow my brothers 5MP one and get some shots.

Thanks, ii'l be waiting tosee those pics :yay Since i own the knockoff version i want to compare.

I just thought of something......

What if Hasbro decides to release Landcross as part of the Unverse line?

Would that be good or bad?

I just thought of something......

What if Hasbro decides to release Landcross as part of the Unverse line?

Would that be good or bad?

That all depends on how he'd be issued. If he was a mass-market release, there would be alot of nay-sayers complaining about the brickness, blah blah blah, etc. If he has a smaller release, as in keeping with the Kay-Bee Universe combiners, he would probably be applauded more except for the complaints that he's only at Kay-Bee's and so hard to find. He'll likely get a US release, I just hope that they come up with names to use that aren't recycled Universe names already, like they did with not one, but TWO of the Universe Protectobot releases.

Archived