A bitching video upon the second Transformers trailer

AutobotMarine

Man i am all for the designs in the new TF movie but i still cant get over why in the Freaking world would they put Flames on Optimus Prime!

I mean its OPTIMUS F***ING PRIME, AND ANOTHER THING --

>gack<

>ack<

................................................................................

................................................................................

Doh... my post would be funnier if it wasnt bumped to the second page.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man i am all for the designs in the new TF movie but i still cant get over why in the Freaking world would they put Flames on Optimus Prime!

I mean its OPTIMUS F***ING PRIME, AND ANOTHER THING --

>gack<

>ack<

Doh... my post would be funnier if it wasnt bumped to the second page.

:tflaugh Good show old boy.

dear god. do people have lives that don't revolve around finding the tiniest things to hate and find bigger things to hate out of said tiny bits?

Or does it come from the inconvenient truth that what they want isn't what they're getting because deep down they know that they lack the creative skills to bring what they want to life or is it they're really ashamed to say they like what they see but hate the idea and in turn could never make a lasting impact without being the guy who posts a video spouting all the reasons why he hates something?

I was in the cinema and overheard some kids who "knew about Transformers" saying that they didnt like the look of the movie. One said, "Megatron is a space ship in it. He should be a gun." The other replied, "Yeah, everybody knows Unicron is the space ship one".

Then they walked in to see Ghost Rider.

I was in the cinema and overheard some kids who "knew about Transformers" saying that they didnt like the look of the movie. One said, "Megatron is a space ship in it. He should be a gun." The other replied, "Yeah, everybody knows Unicron is the space ship one".

Then they walked in to see Ghost Rider.

oh dear :tflaugh

I can remember back in 2002 when I was slowly getting back into Transformers watching the movie with a bunch of people, and some wondered why Megatron wasn't a purple Tyrannosaurus. :tfevil

There's still time. All those test shots and prototype toys are probably just to throw us off. The finished article WILL look like the way I (often wrongly) remember it from my (deluded) childhood!

[/delusionsofnostaliga]

Thats the problem when people who have no interest in the line/series/universe are accustomed to the last thing they took notice too. Little kids don't know their heritage (they probably think Star Wars is the first Sci-Fi film ever), they see TFs now, they'll say "Well Megatron's a Gun!" and for all we know they might think the Classics Megatron because they're not old enough to have held a first generation G1 Megatron.

If the design for the Movie Megatron scares the piss out of them then I call that a win!

my opinion of Megatron's design been fortified by DON!

getting to see the full shape of Megatron's head (granted its also Don's artstyle kicking in) but I'm amazed/impressed/sold on the designs for him. The ship design for his alternate mode doesn't translate well with Don's style especially with this new organic nature of Cybertronian LIFEforms. But he reminds me more of Thunderwing from the Old Matrix Quest.

Jesus bloody CHrist, this guy can whine! I have to say, I'm impressed. How someone can be so completely negative about anything, that is just beyond me.

some people live to moan.

and most of them seem to be transformers fans for some reason

this nobhead deserves a bitchslap for this, i don't think he has done any research to back up anyhting he has said

Research requires effort and facts. :tflaugh

Facts are useless... they can be used to prove anything.

[/Homer Simpson]

But he reminds me more of Thunderwing from the Old Matrix Quest.

Mmmmm. Matrix quest.

Archived