A bitching video upon the second Transformers trailer

AutobotMarine

Jesus bloody CHrist, this guy can whine! I have to say, I'm impressed. How someone can be so completely negative about anything, that is just beyond me.

some people live to moan.

and most of them seem to be transformers fans for some reason

this nobhead deserves a bitchslap for this, i don't think he has done any research to back up anyhting he has said

Research requires effort and facts. :tflaugh

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That guy was actually pretty funny, but his arguments had no backing to them whatsoever. The video itself was stupid, but it was worth a laugh.

yikes. even I don't whine this much. cmon, dude. we arent SUPPOSED to know who half of those robots are! the point the trailer was trying to convey was that Earth will be invaded by giant transforming robots fighting each other in a war!

also, if this moron reads the news on this movie anywhere on the net, he WOULD know who those bots are

i have to agree with the "have your crew step out ir we will kill you" line though.....ugh

i think he also said we have no idea who Scorponok is. cmon, dude, who else would be a GIANT SCORPION?

Maybe it's just because I like the StRokes, or because he's a douchebag Powerglide muppet.

Proof that TF movie haters can't even read so we shouldn't listen to them.

+ the meteor that has "nothing to do with Transformers" is actually a Transformer.

Hehe, some parts of that were funny, actually. I don't think he really knows what he's talking about, and like someone said above... if he had seen half of what's been all over the net for ages he'd know who those robots are. He mainly seems to be upset by the lack of bots (which is understandable, but it should also be understandable that they powers that be aren't intent on showing off their beauties just yet).

Entertaining as it was, things like this still bother me. It's not like they ruin my day or anything, but I get to thinking that if enough people who don't like the direction of this movie keep complaining, then your average person who knows nothing about Transformers won't like it either. People tend to be sheep, and follow the general opinion. I've known a few people in my class already who last year knew nothing about the bots in disguise and they all now are set on not seeing the movie because they heard bad things "from a friend who likes Transformers". One guy even said to me, "they put flames on the truck so I know this is going to suck..." and I really had to wonder why he would even care about that so much about a character he didn't even know the name of? :redface

I would just like to see this movie become a success and spawn the amazing franchise that I know it has the potential to create. That's all.

Flames on Prime is probably the tiniest, most insignificant complaint ANYONE could have regarding this movie. I am going to reach through my monitor and strangle the next person that complains about that!

Archived