A bitching video upon the second Transformers trailer

AutobotMarine

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
primevil30 (2 weeks ago)

oh yeah gayboy i forgot to mention that if u have any comments(logical or not)just stfu and cry like the little baby that u are.one more thing buttPowerglideer,if u hate transformers so much y dont u go to any of the ppl involved in this movie and say it straight to their faces.any of them will just whip your fat gay ass.fatfatfatfatfatfatgaygaygaygaygay buttPowerglideing retard.

:rofl :rofl

It's like a battle of the retards.

:lol

I have to say he's right about the "STEP OUT OR WE WILL KILL YOU" line, but it's just a freaking trailer, a good bit of that footage may not even be in the film. :tflaugh

Compared to a lot of the Starscreaming this guy actually came off fairly civil.

I also give him points for at least liking the Prime transformation scene.

That's already more than some people appreciate.

As for worst trailer of the year? Seriously wtf? Did this guy not see the suck fest trailers for epic movie or Norbit? Jebus, even I wanted to claw my eyes after those previewed. :P

Oh & somebody should point out to him. If the trailer sucks so bad then why the hell is it being recorded as the top download of the year? :tard

Personally, I think this d00ds just Starscreaming so he can get on the INTERNE...... oh, wait a sec............

But I thought everybody wanted to be on the interwebs. :redface

Speaking of which I'm seriously considering doing a video review with a group of friends after the movie comes out.

If he was Russian, i'd call him...

Jerkov

Jesus bloody CHrist, this guy can whine! I have to say, I'm impressed. How someone can be so completely negative about anything, that is just beyond me.

some people live to moan.

and most of them seem to be transformers fans for some reason

this nobhead deserves a bitchslap for this, i don't think he has done any research to back up anyhting he has said

some people live to moan.

and most of them seem to be transformers fans for some reason

37 Seconds in and I stopped it.

Maybe it's just because I like the StRokes, or because he's a douchebag Powerglide muppet.

Archived