girl tf collectors

Starscream the great

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its mostly a guy thing. My girlfriend loves the Playschool gobots, I gave her one for her birthday and another for Christmas. But what really got me was that she picked these out. She loves the gobot line, and even took a crack at transforming Binaltech Smokescreen and MP Prime.

So no she is not a collector, but she does enjoy some aspects of it.

But she is a chemical engineer so that might explain some of it.

Guest Krusty The Klown

i knew a tf fan who was a woman

she got killed in a car crash

then her twin brother appeared who was also a tf fan

then it turned out there was no sister it was just the guy posing as a woman for about 3 months

yea scary stuff you meet on the net

i knew a tf fan who was a woman

she got killed in a car crash

then her twin brother appeared who was also a tf fan

then it turned out there was no sister it was just the guy posing as a woman for about 3 months

yea scary stuff you meet on the net

:tflaugh :tfevil :tfgrin ROFL that's too funny!

I actually HAVE met one, so the legends are true...one of my patrons when I was bartending at Otakon.

Guest Krusty The Klown

its a true story though 'screamer, that guy put on a 'im nice to everyone' face and backstabbed everyone without a second thought

if i see him post here, the other forum that he tore apart will be here to ask him one simple question, why?

I work with one at TFD (One of my RPG staffers). Also know a couple more through that project... They exist. Rare, yes... but real :P

:tfhuh No seriously most women want someone to take care of their financial worries, hence they turn to someone who they believe makes more money than them. Afterall if all things being equal two guys woo a woman, both claim to love her, do you honestly believe she will choose the financially poorer guy? Come on now!

The other aspect involves the biological clock, how many gfs have you had that want to get married by a certain age? Have a storybook wedding by X age? Own a house by X age and kids by X age? I've meet tons internationally that are like this. :wtf

IMO pathetic, these ARE money grubbing whores, who love your money and could careless about your well being. Avoid them like the plague. Ironically many are the hot chicks. Ha, and remember women only get worse as they grow older, they literally fall apart. Is it any wonder men get younger hotter chicks? Sheesh. :tdown :redface

Archived