The Movie better not suXX0rs now....

Sangron

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice....

First Tattoo? If so, A and D ointment or Vaseline brand "healing" lotion works best in helping the healing process while retaining the color and details.

Be warned, they are addictive. I know, I have 18 total tats on my body....all in good taste though, they all pretty much have a biblical reference to them.

Yep, first tattoo. I was trying to get the rub sticker look. How long should I wait for the touchup?

That's cool. They are addictive. Now that I have my decept. maybe I can talk my wife into getting autobot.

where's the decep tat? and why would you get an autobot tat? If anything I would get a soundwave tat.

I don't want another one................................yet :redface

LOL...thats what I said three years and 17 tats ago... :tflaugh

As far as a touch-up, I'd wait about a month...its really according to how fast it heals....and what ever you do, don't pick at it. You dont want any missing ink spots....I did that with my first, it itched so bad, when I "scratched" it I accidentally removed a spot of ink and had to get it touched up.

And dont forget the A&D or Vaseline Healing Lotion....use it everyday, twice or more a day, and those colors will continue to look new for a long time.

Archived