Closet Cleanout Sale!

I have feedback here and on ebay. All items come from a smoke free pet free home.

I only accept paypal and money order (paypal preferred). I also only ship to the lower 48 States.

All items are complete with instructions unless stated otherwise. None of these have their box. Some figs may have some dust on them from being displayed.None of the Armada figs have their card/sticker. All of the Energon figs have their card unless otherwise stated. I combine shipping if you want more than one item, and I also accept offers (if reasonable) on multiple items.

Here's what I have for sale.

EVERYTHING ON HOLD

Armada Hotshot - C7 - $6 shipped

Armada Blurr - C7 - $6 shipped

Armada Sideswipe - C7 -$4 shipped

Armada Red alert - C7 - missing one of his red hands, arms pop off sometimes - $7 shipped

Armada Hoist - C7 - Minicon is missing one of his arms - $6 shipped

Armada Smokescreen - C7 - Missing missle - $5 shipped

Energon Landquake - C5-C6 - Missing the gunnery station - $4 shipped

Energon Landmine - C7 - Missing a spring in one of his shoulders(it just doesn't ratchet anymore) - $11 shipped

Energon Ironhide - C7 - $5 shipped

Energon Hot Shot - C6-C7 - loose shoulders - $5 shipped

Armada Requiem Blaster minicon set - C7 - $3 shipped

Armada minicon sea/boat team - C7 - One of them has loose shoulders - $3 shipped

Willing to take $51 shipped for the entire lot. If you do this I'll throw some other minicons and universe stuff in too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived