Need advice on a TFs purchase

Sentinel

He did this back in February..

Necropost much?

A bit.

Still have them MISB. This was my one and only MISB purchase.

My first MISB purchase was ten years ago when I got myself a second CD-ROM Convobat Vs Megalligator set. In purchasing it for other fans outside Japan I realised how freakin' rare it was (because it was really bloody hard to find) so I went and purchased a spare set for myself.

I also have a BW Optimus Primal Vs Megatron set sealed because my parents bought it from Kay Bee in the U.S. during a trip and gave it to me as a souvenir. Since I already have the Japanese versions of these toys (which are identical) I decided to keep the U.S. version sealed. The downside is that I don't own a copy of the exclusive comic book to hold and read, but I have read it online and it doesn't seem like I'm missing all that much. :P

I have a spare Tripredacus Agent sealed - I specifically did this because the toy was never sold in Australia so I got it in duplicate. I used to have a spare BW Jaguar (Ravage) MISB but have since traded it. ;p

I have a MOSC Armada Thrust - it was a b'day present and I already had the toy. I also have a sealed Energon Perceptor which I acquired the same way (obviously my birthday in the following year). I have a sealed X-Dimension Land Military Mini-Con Team.

I have a sealed Glyph which I bought because I'd misplaced my opened Glyph, but I've since found my other Glyph so now it's surplus to my need. If anyone is looking for a Glyph, PM me.

I also have a sealed RiD Armourhide... I have nfi how I got this toy. Again, if PMs if anyone wants it. ;p

They're pretty much the only sealed figures I have in my collection. Everything else is opened. ;)

Do you need a physical object to represent a memory?

Actually my first thought after reading this was "why ask us"

Not to sound completely apathetic, but I could care less....it's your "anniversary," you figure out how you'd like to spend it, and what to do. Don't let a bunch of interwebz d00ds potentially skew/ruin the experience for you.

Not to sound completely apathetic, but I could care less....it's your "anniversary," you figure out how you'd like to spend it, and what to do. Don't let a bunch of interwebz d00ds potentially skew/ruin the experience for you.

You could care less?

So how much do you care!?!

You could care less?

So how much do you care!?!

He cares about me, he really does!!!! :clap

I just wanted feedback to see if I was being an idiot for buying 2 figures that I already had, plus it was kind of a really cool coincidence, that is all.

Now please, just let this thread die already.

Archived