82 Minutes!?

Hobbes-timus Prime

82 mins i wont have sat down in that time. 2 1/2 hours is a good time i do like extended dvds though maybe put a 3 hour summat version on that for a lazy afternoon of bot action. im going with typo. i personally think that the worst thing that they could do is drop story time for more action as this film is aimed at a new generation of fans so it needs to be explained. im still hopeful. keeping me chin up

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe they meant 182, but forgot the include the 1 before the 82? :P

More than three hours? I think not. :P

If this movie is 3hrs long I'd be surprised.

Pleasantly or otherwise?

I'm hoping it's a good 2 hours, but them I'm a weirdo freak who will sit through all three LOTR films quite happily.

Maybe they meant 182, but forgot the include the 1 before the 82? :P

More than three hours? I think not. :P

If this movie is 3hrs long I'd be surprised.

Pleasantly or otherwise?

I'm hoping it's a good 2 hours, but them I'm a weirdo freak who will sit through all three LOTR films quite happily.

Otherwise. This movie will be around 2hrs max.

Big action movies are not 82 minutes long.

They are when you take out the action and leave only the plot.

Big action movies are not 82 minutes long.

They are when you take out the action and leave only the plot.

Or when the action and the plot are the same thing.

I mean, just saying... Shia LaBeouf said that the movie is balls to the wall from start to finish and takes place in a relatively short period of time.

This has to be wrong. I bet it will be 30 Mins before someone transforms on screen. Then another 20 mins of Bumble Bee/Sam interaction. The original movie could be so short because we knew the back story and they just jumped right into the action. This new movie will have to have atleast an hour worth of build up.

This has to be wrong. I bet it will be 30 Mins before someone transforms on screen. Then another 20 mins of Bumble Bee/Sam interaction. The original movie could be so short because we knew the back story and they just jumped right into the action. This new movie will have to have atleast an hour worth of build up.

None of that means that the movie has to be long. Keep in mind that this movie is as much about selling the concept of Transformers to the general public as anything else. Prior to this, it's only ever been marketed towards kids.

Archived