Transformers and GM Form Power Partnership

Hunter Rose

The topkick is an actual truck? I've never heard of a pick-up truck with smokestacks.

its a construction type pickup, You usually see them with dump beds on them or refrigeration cabs (or ironically ambulance cabs) ,but you can buy them with tradition p'up beds

you dont see many with smokestacks cause the configurations usually need the exhaust dropped underneath (an ambulance airsupply would be close to where the smokestacks are)

the topkick is way wider than say your traditional sierra go to the gallery here http://www.gmc.com/mediumduty/topkick/4500/index.jsp to see some of the configurations for it

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The topkick is an actual truck? I've never heard of a pick-up truck with smokestacks.

its a construction type pickup, You usually see them with dump beds on them or refrigeration cabs (or ironically ambulance cabs) ,but you can buy them with tradition p'up beds

you dont see many with smokestacks cause the configurations usually need the exhaust dropped underneath (an ambulance airsupply would be close to where the smokestacks are)

the topkick is way wider than say your traditional sierra go to the gallery here http://www.gmc.com/mediumduty/topkick/4500/index.jsp to see some of the configurations for it

There's a regular model with a bed JUST like Ironhide (in black, too) sitting in the car lot outside my apartment complex. :thumb

So is a TopKick something like what the hummer has become?

A construction/millitary vehicle that has no place on the civilian streets -but dickless yuppies trying to assert their masculinity buy them after the kids move out, so they can feel empowered at the golf course.

If so, that actually is closer to G1 Ironhide than it looks.

A construction/millitary vehicle that has no place on the civilian streets -but dickless yuppies trying to assert their masculinity buy them after the kids move out, so they can feel empowered at the golf course.

pretty much :tflaugh

the topkick is more of a workhorse though, they didnt even start putting radios in them until the late 90's

GM hasn't been on my good side lately.....

Uh oh, GM. You just made the list.

Seriously, Atmo, what's wrong with GM?

He probably blames GM for Starscream

OMG :lol

i don't see many of them here, or on mtv. seems the truck to have is either the h2/h3 or a Ram, other than that it's all SUV's so i'd say the topkick is still safe from yuppie-dom. the only ones i've seen are actually hauling stuff. it'd probably be nice to have back home, lots of places that are unaccessable unless you have a good 4wd... ever seen a 4wd hearse? lol

Archived