Soundwave's stickers

Terrorcon Blot

The red and black stickers.  

18 members have voted

1. 1. G1 Soundwave has two stickers on his sheet, red and black trapezoid shaped ones. Where do you think they go?

• They're battery caps! They go on his gun and shoudler cannon, by the positive end of the battery!
    • They're speakers! You put them on his legs, on either side of the tape door!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They look f*ck-all like speakers!?! Just cuz some moron put them on the legs after too much cocaine/Mel&Kim in the 80's doesn't mean we have to. If they jumped off a cliff?.....

He's a walkman. His speakers are in the headphones... jeez, did you guys sleep through the '80's? :tflaugh

FYI he's not a "walkman" he's a "dictaphone" kinda thing. :roll

(he is 1/1 scale BTW - tapes are too)

just a thought...............why the hell would a walkman have speakers? But then again I've never been able to find the particular model of tapedeck this was modelled after so whatever....

^ what he said ^

They look f*ck-all like speakers!?! Just cuz some moron put them on the legs after too much cocaine/Mel&Kim in the 80's doesn't mean we have to. If they jumped off a cliff?.....

i gotta agree that they don't look like speakers, why would he have speakers even... but i still think they go on his legs, they look stupid on the batteries...

He's a walkman. His speakers are in the headphones... jeez, did you guys sleep through the '80's? :tflaugh

That's classic. My Soundwaves have them as speakers on his legs. Persoannly I always thought that was an ugly look since it was black and red on grey.

Archived