HOLEY BALLS!! PRIME HAS A MOUTH!

Hunter Rose

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and pounded face plates on to them to give them his own personal STAMP of ownership

BTW - i now see that this has been covered in the other thread. :redface

:tflaugh It's okay

Bay's comments regarding his connections to the project generate concern over whether or not he truly respects or even knows about what the franchise is truly all about. Sure, Bay might have signed on solely to make a movie about giant, fighting robots, which is fine. It's just that, when the movie features the moniker of one of the most beloved franchises of all time, it would make sense to consider its origins.

I'm still optimistic, however, since I'm a Michael Bay fan. At this point, it will be hard for me to take this movie seriously as an authentic part of TRANSFORMERS lore. Instead, I will be there on July 4th for the "Michael Bay Giant Fighting Robot Movie." And that's fine, as long as Energon Cubes are mentioned at least once.

Come on already people!!! Where are the flame attacks?

I like his title for the movie "Michael Bay Giant Fighting Robot Movie" it sounds almost as good as L.ive A.ction R.obots.

Bay's comments regarding his connections to the project generate concern over whether or not he truly respects or even knows about what the franchise is truly all about. Sure, Bay might have signed on solely to make a movie about giant, fighting robots, which is fine. It's just that, when the movie features the moniker of one of the most beloved franchises of all time, it would make sense to consider its origins.

I'm still optimistic, however, since I'm a Michael Bay fan. At this point, it will be hard for me to take this movie seriously as an authentic part of TRANSFORMERS lore. Instead, I will be there on July 4th for the "Michael Bay Giant Fighting Robot Movie." And that's fine, as long as Energon Cubes are mentioned at least once.

Come on already people!!! Where are the flame attacks?

Maybe because it's NOT AN ISSUE

new thought - this doesnt bother my innerG1-fanboy but it does strike me as odd since none of the other autobots seem to have mouths.

the only mouths appear to be on Deceps and they are all Bugilicious-im-gonna-eat-yo-baby mouths

Well keep in mind that this is someone who's SEEN THEM IN ACTION saying "hey they have mouths", not the rest of us who've LOOKED AT STILL IMAGES saying "where are their mouths?".

I think a LOT of issues will be cleared up within the first 60 seconds of seeing the TFs moving around and stuff.

i hate all those news stories about the toyfair clips. they're all just taunts. dont describe them, let US see them! sheesh

new thought - this doesnt bother my innerG1-fanboy but it does strike me as odd since none of the other autobots seem to have mouths.

the only mouths appear to be on Deceps and they are all Bugilicious-im-gonna-eat-yo-baby mouths

That's because movie Prime is one hard ass bastard. Bumblebee used to be the best looking Autobot on Cybertron, with a two different fembots every night. Then one day, Prime found out that Bumblebee was hoarding energon cubes. Prime let Bumblebee live, but he took his face.

Basically what made me sh** myself was the confirmation that

Prime will indeed have a mouth!!

:eek

I think it's funny how you put the fact that Prime has a mouth in spoilertags, in total disregard of what the title of this thread already revealed. :tflaugh

It could be that Optimus is the only autobot who gets any decent lines.

they didn't want the american audience to have any knowledge that tfs came from japan. Thus, they took off the mask to take away any revelance to a ninja.

LOL. too early in the morning.

Archived