HOLEY BALLS!! PRIME HAS A MOUTH!

Hunter Rose

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prime had a mouth in the Marvel comic, although you only got to see it when he was dying.

This statement made me chuckle:
It's a very intense scene but, as a TRANSFORMERS fan, it left me wondering: "Who the hell is Skorpinok?"

As transformers fan I do not know...

250px-Scorponok-Annual.jpg

scorponok.jpg

22402-a.jpg

D2226.jpg

It's a very intense scene but, as a TRANSFORMERS fan, it left me wondering: "Who the hell is Skorpinok?"

This one made me chuckle:

As I mentioned, I'm a BIG fan of the 1986 movie. It's highly underrated and sadly not taken seriously by a lot of people, sci-fi/fantasy fans included. Therefore, it worries me when the scenes I've seen of Bay's film, as well as what I've read about it so far, paint it not as an extension of or re-introduction to the mythology of TRANSFORMERS, but rather as an alien-invasion movie that happens to be called TRANSFORMERS

translated: I HATE CHANGE

ahh... there it is... let the flaming begin.

you knew it was coming, i'm just surprised it took till page 2 to get started

As I mentioned, I'm a BIG fan of the 1986 movie. It's highly underrated and sadly not taken seriously by a lot of people, sci-fi/fantasy fans included. Therefore, it worries me when the scenes I've seen of Bay's film, as well as what I've read about it so far, paint it not as an extension of or re-introduction to the mythology of TRANSFORMERS, but rather as an alien-invasion movie that happens to be called TRANSFORMERS

translated: i like to make fun of people over the interwebs that has opinions that are different then mine especially if they make sense

So...

Pro movie bandwagon has Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Empire magazine and Stephen Spielberg.

Anti movie bandwagon has... Harry Knoweles. :schin

Yeah yeah yeah. Did any of you actually read the body of the article, though? Some of the things being described here sound HORRIFICALLY BAD, Bumblebee's antics especially. First he's trying to get Spike laid, then he gets peed on by a dog? What does he do for an encore, start screaming "dellow felegates" while farting uncontrollably?

Archived