The Original 18 Autobots and 10 Decepticons

Bizzmoff

^ That site is truly awesome.

My idea wasn't a very good one - the Autobot cars might as well all be ALTs. All we need is a Ratchet/Ironhide and a Trailbreaker mold and we've got the 11 original cars.

This really pissed me off. Rollbar instead of TBreaker. Nemesis Prime instead of TBreaker. A RSX repaint that looks like Bluestreak as Camshaft instead of releasing Iron as an xB.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid non existant blue-Bluestreak.....

That's always bothered the piss out of me: "Eh, I'm Bluestreak"

"No you're not, you're silver"

"Shut up you!"

He's not named after color, who do you think he is...Sonic the Hedgehog?

Bluestreak's name comes from the idiom: to talk a blue streak (American slang). Meaning: to say a lot very fast. Example: She talked a blue streak and we just had to listen. The character is named after what he DOES (Bluestreak prattles on and on, and on and on). You don't complain that HOUND isn't a dog. I hear no complaints BUMBLEBEE doesn't turn into a wasp or hornet or anything...

SO STOP SINGLING OUT BLUESTREAK YOU PEOPLES, ALL OF YOU.

Anyways why we gotta always be limited to repeating 1984? Can't we get our mind out of that and remember that G1 alone is nearly seven years in length. No chance of an updated/homaged Nightbeat if you keep swooning for '84. Bludgeon's got little love if you keep going on about '84.

The original 84 catalog should be nothing but the Terrorcons and Technobots. That'd be a nice update.

really nice ideas. i am now too tired to think on something "really" good so I'll post mine later, though must of you have covered them alrready.

The original 84 catalog should be nothing but the Terrorcons and Technobots. That'd be a nice update.

I still think of the '87 bots as the "new ones" :redface

Just FYI, I'm not stuck back in the 80s. I've tried to complete all the lines since Machine Wars except the Beasts. I like Beast Wars and Machine Wars got me back into collecting but I can't financially support collecting all those Cheetor repaints :blueface

Stupid non existant blue-Bluestreak.....

That's always bothered the piss out of me: "Eh, I'm Bluestreak"

"No you're not, you're silver"

"Shut up you!"

He's not named after color, who do you think he is...Sonic the Hedgehog?

Bluestreak's name comes from the idiom: to talk a blue streak (American slang). Meaning: to say a lot very fast. Example: She talked a blue streak and we just had to listen. The character is named after what he DOES (Bluestreak prattles on and on, and on and on). You don't complain that HOUND isn't a dog. I hear no complaints BUMBLEBEE doesn't turn into a wasp or hornet or anything...

SO STOP SINGLING OUT BLUESTREAK YOU PEOPLES, ALL OF YOU.

It was supposed to be a pun. Like, "blue"-streak cuz he's blue and stuff (the personality ties into that as well, as you mentioned). But they repainted him instead of going with the Diaclone colors (as they had done in certain other cases). So that little joke was kind of lost.

Anyway I think it's pretty obvious how "Bumblebee" got his name; he's yellow and black and turns into a Bug. And "Hound" was named after all those green dogs with white stars on their heads....... okay I got nothing there.

Minicars

Brawn-uh, that Aborted exclusive

Bumblebee-Classics

Cliffjumper-Classics

Gears-none

Huffer-none

Windcharger-none

Cars

Bluestreak

Hound-none

Ironhide-Timelines

Jazz-none

Mirage-Classics

Prowl-Mach alert?

Ratchet-Timelines

Sideswipe-Universe

Sunstreaker-Universe

Trailbreaker-none

Wheeljack-Superlink Wheeljack

Commander

Optimus Prime-Robot Masters or Titanium Ultimate Battle

Cassettes

Frenzy-Red Scrapmetal

Laserbeak-Galaxy Force Killer Condor or Timelines Laserbeak

Ravage-Battle Ravage or BW Metals Jaguar

Rumble-Blue Galaxy Force Rumble

Planes

Skywarp-Classics

Starscream-Classics

Thundercracker-um... Robot masters, but then you would need to get the RM versions of the other Seekers

Communicator

Buzzsaw-Galaxy Force Hell Buzzsaw or Timelines Buzzsaw

Soundwave-Galaxy Force Soundwave, Titanium Soundwave, or MP3 Soundwave

Leader

Megatron-Classics

Minicars

Brawn - Cybertron Overhaul

Bumblebee - Classics Bumblebee

Cliffjumper - Classics Cliffjumper

Gears - Cybertron Hardtop

Huffer - Cybertron Armorhide

Windcharger - Cybertron Swerve

Cars

Bluestreak - Cybertron Crosswise

Hound - Energon Strongarm

Ironhide - Energon Towline

Jazz - Cybertron Crosswise

Mirage - Classics Mirage

Prowl - Cybertron Crosswise

Ratchet - Energon Towline

Sideswipe - Universe Machalert

Sunstreaker - Universe Machalert

Trailbreaker - Energon Ironhide

Wheeljack - Energon Downshift

Commander

Optimus Prime - Classic Prime

Cassettes

Frenzy - Blue Scrapmetal

Laserbeak - Cybertron Soundwave's Mini-Con

Ravage - Energon Battle Ravage

Rumble - Red Scrapmetal

Seekers

Skywarp - Classics Skywarp

Starscream - Classics Starscream

Thundercracker - Classics Starscream

Communicator

Buzzsaw - Cybertron Soundwave's Mini-Con

Soundwave - Cybertron Soundwave

General

Megatron - Classic Megatron

Mail-Aways

* Time Warrior - Heinlad (repainted with rebadged Autobot Spark-Crystal)

* Overdrive - Speedbreaker

* Downshift - Mach alert

* Camshaft - Wild Ride

* Powerdasher Mini-Con Team

--- Runway as "Sky Dasher"

--- Drill Bit (Mini-Con) as "Drill Dasher"

--- Mirage (Mini-Con) as "F-1 Dasher"

* Reflector - Cybertron Laserbeak (although losing the 3 individual robot modes sucks)

Don't forget about yellow Cliffjumper and red Bumblebee. ;)

84acatalogca6.jpg

84dcatalognn3.jpg

I don't see them!?! :tfwtf

Bumblebee and Cliffjumper (scroll down to where it says "variations") - these variants were very commonly available in 1984-85 (in fact, I grew up seeing more kids with yellow Cliffjumpers than red).

Archived