TF Movie Wiki page

Darkhammer

Okay, I was playing around on the wikipedia, and decided to check to see if there was a wiki page for the movie, and low and behold there was... interesting read... complete plot and other useful stuff..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers_%28film%29

Keep in mind that anybody can edit a Wiki page and that Murphy and co. already said that Soundwave will be put on the backburner until they can do him right.

which is ironic considering they can't get Starscream right and they went ahead with him

That's a pretty cool Wiki. :thumb

Keep in mind that anybody can edit a Wiki page and that Murphy and co. already said that Soundwave will be put on the backburner until they can do him right.

which is ironic considering they can't get Starscream right and they went ahead with him

That's because Soundwave was awesome, and Starscream was lame and needed to be changed. The bird that came outta Soundwave's chest did more for the Decepticon cause than Starscream. And everyone knew it.

Welcome Laserbeak! Unlike some of my other warriors, you never fail me!

Oh, and I lurk on the offical movie site's board, Atmo. No one here is out to get you. You've wasted your love on a character that's the embodiment of 80s cartoon cheese and I'm trying to help you see the light. :tftongue

you...lurk? you may as well post there. i like those forums. the resistance to bayscream is enjoyable there. Star_Scream is better at proving points than me though

and again, i dont want G1 accuracy, i just want something faithful to the tradition. which means he doesnt need traditional colors or a G1 carbon copy of his head, just something similar. as he has in A/E/C and G1 both.

he was a loser in G1 as far as persona. didnt do much more than whine, but he was awesome in A/E/C, not to mention had a better voice

look... i'm not derailing this thread. perhaps you would better be able to get your point across to me through PM or instant messenger. if you lurk on the movie forum, you'll see my screen name in my signature.

as for the wiki, i wouldnt trust most of it until the movie actually hits theaters

Archived