MP3 player Soundwave.

TMan978

I know some of what's making this toy 100 bucks is the fact that it's an import but are people reading that it has a SD card slot but no SD card. This makes it sketchy as to if it has internal memory. Plus it doesn't have a rechargable battery. So, you gotta shell out 100 + for Soundwave. Then go out and buy a $46 1gb memory card and then buy a rechargable battery pack or keep buying batteries every time they run out. I think we all may just be better off glueing the new iPod Shuffle to our existing Soundwaves and calling it a day.

It's a nice new mold and gimmick but I don't think it's worth it. What are you guys gonna chose?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if it even comes with head phones? That's another $20 (for good ones)

btw, for anybody interested, you can get the cards super cheap online. try pricewatch.com and tigerdirect.com. tigerdirect currently has a 2gb minisd card for 19.99. my wife got a rechargable battery value pack for free from one of those survey website things, it came with 4 AA batteries and the charger. you should be able to find those cheap on ebay, or maybe price watch... the cheapest battery charger on tigerdirect charges two aa/aaa batteries via usb and it's 7.99, the cheapest plug in charges 4 and it's 16.99...

theres no way i'm paying $100 for that guy, it might be a neat concept, but considering how small it is, and the fact that i'd never use him and that he'd sit on my shelf all day long i just cannot justify paying that for him.

I like that they have done something in this fashion. Other questions arise like will it have a digital readout display? How will I know what songs to pick? The Mini SD is not problem since they are becoming cheaper. Battery life is a better issue. I don't have an MP3 player so I'll buy this once I get enough info to make an informed decision.

Archived