Megatron's Final Face Revealed

Beast Megatron

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just keep thinking of how Don Murphy kept telling the fandom not to get upset about WIP-Designs.

Sure enough - as we get closer to Opening day people are being much more accepting of the designs.

Now this may be that people are coming to accept them. But i also think that Murphy had a valid point.

Why would you judge something thats not finished??

The new "regular" head is virtually identical to the old "battle mode" head.

fans are just whining bitches is all :tflaugh

looks way better now, now all he needs is a little color

& the one ring to rule until all are one.

:D

Hmmm, got kind of a samurai thing going on there...head forks. Still think he looks like he'd eat your family and sexually abuse your car.

I just keep thinking of how Don Murphy kept telling the fandom not to get upset about WIP-Designs.

Sure enough - as we get closer to Opening day people are being much more accepting of the designs.

Now this may be that people are coming to accept them. But i also think that Murphy had a valid point.

Why would you judge something thats not finished??

True true,there was far too much criticism too early on of this design. Then again, if there were never any leaked picas and therefore criticisms from those who saw it, (i.e. us) would things like this have been changed? For all we know the Producers may have been happy with the first designs we saw and the (constructive as opposed to Starscreaming) criticism from fans may have prompted changes. Not in the 'oh the fanboys don't like it so we'd better change it' sense but more of the 'actually what that guy said was pretty valid, maybe we should go for a slightly different approach' sense. Just a thought as to how it's possible some of the more insightful rather than hate-filled crits may actually be of some benefit. Whether or not they are I guess we'll never know.

Hmmm, got kind of a samurai thing going on there...head forks. Still think he looks like he'd eat your family and sexually abuse your car.

Sounds about right. :tflaugh

Archived