Hawaii sightings

squawkbot

Long time btwn posts.

Anyway, just picked up WIng Saber and Alpha Quintesson from WalMart yesterday. By tonight, they had sold out of the entire assortment.

I wanted an alternator Ravage and Grimmy, and maybe a Meister, but none were in the condition that i approved of.

Im debating over collecting the Combiners Superion and Bruticus, b/c that means that i'll have to hunt for those pieces that came out earlier and are no longer on shelves. (frikin hasbro, what is this 2 of each combiner crap) They should put out all the pieces of one combiner in one wave, then move on to the next.:grr

Well , whatever.

And when the hell is that Universe devistator repaint going to come in?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Squawk if you see an alt. Wheeljack let me know heh, i havent been able to get out to hit the stores too much as of late. In other news i know collector's will be getting MP-2 Magnus and BT-12 Overdrive in this week if you're interested.

• 3 weeks later...

I let you know if i see anything special Vert.  Lately it's been pretty dry all over.  The last stuff i got was a Alt. Shockwave and Windcharger from wal mart.  That was like a month or two ago though.  But, yeah.  i'll keep my eyes open.

I let you know if i see anything special Vert.  Lately it's been pretty dry all over.  The last stuff i got was a Alt. Shockwave and Windcharger from wal mart.  That was like a month or two ago though.  But, yeah.  i'll keep my eyes open.

Ahh you're lucky than mate, i couldnt find jack at either of the local wal marts (didnt hit up the town one though)...  did pick up energon starscream though... yay...  :redface

Ill keep a heads up myself than too squawk, theres been nothing much lately though, like you said.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

RENERGIZING THIS THREAD! where the hawaiicons at?

anyway, the movie toys seem to be pretty scarce. I went to Wal-Mart ala moana yesterday. looks like they got looted. two Cyber Slammer Bumblebees, whole bunch of real gear (the phone i believe), and a few optimus prime helmets. TRU had a bunch of Legends in stock, and a sea of preview figs. they had Cyber Slammers as well. Also checked out Toys N Joys and Collector Maniacs on Waialae Ave. TNJ had preivew figs only (but i always drool at the MP-04 and MP-05 sitting on the shelves). CM didnt have any movie toys, but had some Classics at 20% OFF. and the last time I went to KB a week ago, they acutally had some voyager ironhides and ratchets, along with some FABs and Slammers. I'm pretty sure they wiped, too, by now.

I havent checked the other Wal-Marts yet. I wonder if Longs has some. I'm willing to buy a Concept Camaro 'bee at their typical 20% markup. hehe.

we need Dog to do some 'bot hunting for us... :tfmad

• 3 weeks later...

All Walmart except Mililani just received new shipment of the deluxe figures. I checked 2 locations and called the other 2, Pearl City had sold out all, as of Kunia when I was there I just saw 1 Dreadwing and 2 Payload but wasn't interested in any. When I had called the Walmart next to Alamoana the stock person had just loaded 3 cases of Deluxe and had 3 Concept Bumblebees on the floor 30 mins. ago, when I asked her to see if there was any she said they were all gone and comes 1 per box. But if any one is interested all the KB toys had restock the series 1 Voyagers.

All Walmart except Mililani just received new shipment of the deluxe figures. I checked 2 locations and called the other 2, Pearl City had sold out all, as of Kunia when I was there I just saw 1 Dreadwing and 2 Payload but wasn't interested in any. When I had called the Walmart next to Alamoana the stock person had just loaded 3 cases of Deluxe and had 3 Concept Bumblebees on the floor 30 mins. ago, when I asked her to see if there was any she said they were all gone and comes 1 per box. But if any one is interested all the KB toys had restock the series 1 Voyagers.

aloha! yeah, my friend just called KB this morning and reserved a Voyager Blackout. Of course, KB marks all their stuff up, but i guess thats better than waiting for TRU to get their stuff.

concept bumblebee! damnit! why is hasbro being do DUMB and short changing on the production?

Archived