Hawaii sightings

squawkbot

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, there are NO new things here...besides Omega Supreme which i got for $40 at WalMart. CHeeHoo! But yeah, there is nothing of the newer stuff. It sucks...royally.

I dont know how WalMart does its sales, b/c i bought O-Supreme in the morning @ $40, but at night it was up to $52. WTF?

Anybody seen alt. silverstreak or hound yet?

Yes, i have. THey both were at KMart on Nimits. Dont know if they still have them though. I also saw a Dead End there too. Good luck hunting buddy. Oh yeah, i saw a silverstreak at WalMart also. YOu can pretty much forget about getting anything new (TF wise anyway) at TRU.

Hey thanks squawk, heres hoping they got em in stock.

UPDATE: They actually only had alternator hound but thats the only one my friend wanted so it wasn't really a big deal thanks again for the tip. And btw if any of you guys are looking for binaltech, Collector's Maniacs in Kaimuki has all of them, and other than deadend and hound ($50) they're each going for only 40 bucks! (that includes the newly released yellow tracks), everyone else still has them for either 50 to 60.

• 1 month later...

FINALLY got something worth even mentioning.

Yesterday i picked up a

Energon:

1. Hot Shot

2. Towline

3. Downshift

4. Sharkticon

WHere the heck is shockblast? Oh well...anyway i think someone already picked up the slugslinger and whatever else cool stuff there was.

Oh yeah, i got a

5. Dead End Alternator too.

I've seen the KB exclusive Energon Demolishor and Cyclonus at Kahala Mall.

As always, happy hunting.

• 1 month later...

Ok, now some of the newer Universe and Energon stuff is arriving.

1. Shockblast; I finally got one (in the purple/black packaging)

2. KB Toys "Mini-Devastator"; so cute, but $5 a body part

Those new combiners are on shelves, but w/ only 2 members of each of the two sets. That kinda sucks if they come out like that. I'd rather buy all 5 @ one time. KB still has those Cyclonus and Demolishor repaints too. Oh, and alternators are more available via KMarts. Thats about it.....

Archived