Hawaii sightings

squawkbot

When the hell are the Targets getting Superion already? damn the ones over here suck. The online product locator says they have the Fallen Voyager in stock, but the employee denies that.

Nabbed Skywarp/Ramjet at Walmart for $30 a piece....like that post i made said prev.

Not to be on the shelves til 6-20 tho.

Yeah, I saw The Fallen listed in-stock online at Target as well. That sucks. I might just order all my stuff online. Hate all the hunting. So no Wave 2 ROTF toys anywhere, I guess.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was Chromia, Wheelie, and Skids wave 2? walmart had those, but voyagers nada. they must have the boxes in the back but r using up all the wave 1 stuff that came in first. sucks. gas is expensive. i cant keep driving to kapolei target to check if they have stuff! insanity.

Yeah, they only had sideways left when i checked it out on Monday. but anything they had on the shelves, i already paid full price for at WalMart :P

I finally got me Superion...god...cant wait for the Bruticus Maximus to get released. Now i gotta ebay it for that Universe release of Devastator from Walmart back in the day to complete the set

• 3 weeks later...

TRU stocked with Voyager Fallen finally so picked him up. Also saw Mixmaster and Megatron for the first time (picked my megs up from Wal-mart couple weeks ago, though). Also And, all Voyagers and Deluxes on sale $17.99 and $9.99 respectively.

Oh, lots of Deluxe Ravages at Salt Lake Target if you're looking for him.

damn, when i checked TRU on monday there wasnt anything but loads of Ravage, Skids. No Fallen or Mixmaster. damn

edit...

I went down and picked up Fallen + Mixmaster + free $10 card....sweet.

and

bought Leader Prime for $29.99 ($39.99-$10 card) + another $10 card! thats like $19.99 for Leader Prime!

Very cool deals. Sale ends tomorrow tho. I have to say that im impressed with the way the Fallen looks. I thought the pics online were kinda iffy, but the real thing looks pretty cool. ha ha, only 3 more constructicons to go!

Walmart has an abundance of exclusive Skywarps and Ramjets.

also, Leader Class Jetfire is on the shelves....but damn, the price went up to $51..geez

JETFIRE! FINALLY! ugh, $51. I'm totally broke right now. Hopefully, by the time I get money, there'll be some sales on the leader class figs again. thatll pretty much do it for me for ROTF. unless they really do a leader class Starscream...

• 2 months later...

Bought Leader Jetfire for $40 @ Target. not bad i guess.

also got a coupla Menasor Combiners a few weeks ago, so they can boogie w/ the Superions ive got.

Those WalMart Universe exclusives are everywhere....but $35? ...pass for me

I want a Deluxe Dead End and Ice Cream Twins for $10! damn Wheelie taking up all the shelf space.

Come to think of it, i havent even seen the Ice Cream Twins anywhere yet.

Ah well, saves me money i suppose.

Archived