Hawaii sightings

squawkbot

Wow, nobody from Hawaii? Geez, i'll be talking to myself :redface .

Ok anyway, since hawaii is far away from the continental, we get things last.

Which is sort of good since we know whats hot everywhere else, then we get it. :thumb

1. Mirage: see @ walmart. ONLY ONE!!!! And none since!

2. More TRU exclusives of Universe Ramjet @ TRU

3. Arcee seen @ KB toys and WalMart.

4. Spychangers are getting scarce @ KB toys (was fortunate enough to get the fullset :clap ).

Oh yeah, KB might still have a sale where you spend $60 and get $10 off. Check it out.

5. Armada Unicron is going for about $30 at KB, so is Armada Optimus Prime.

Can't find a decent Energon Unicron though.

6. Anniversary Optimus Prime (damn non-die-cast-plastic-crap) is on a high shelf @ Walmart.

Thats about it. :ab

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoo hoo! I got myself a mirage! Yes. These look short packed b/c there was only one among the plentiful other delux figures at Walmart.:yay

Awsome. Not only that, i bagged myself a Anna Vallaria...or.something...from the Van Hellsing line.

She's so cute :luv

Damn, a Hawaii Sightings thread... after I leave home.

I remember that time I once saw Armada Skywarp... at KB's Pearlridge Uptown shop. I was scared about spending the $30 for it. Now I feel dumb. Frickin' shortpackedness.

Well, good news first.

If your looking to get a Demolishor, they seem to be more plentiful than before. Also, KB is still carrying sets of the Defensor. (just saw a bunch @ Ala moana). Mirage is still steady at 1 per location per sighting (if even that). Arcee is attainable at various KB stores, but @ $10 a pop ouch! Oh, and there are still Energon Primes w/o those numbers indicating a corrected face plate.

Bad news:

No sighting of any Shockblast. The only Energon Unicrons i can find have F-upped boxes (incase you want um check Wal Mart/K Mart waikele). There are no wave 4 stuff anywhere. Wal Mart has not discounted any of its TFs yet. ...hmm, i think the evilness stops there.

Side notes:

I did find a GIjoe Crimson Copter @ KB for $22. yes! And i found both Christmas and Halloween Spawn @ walmart for $8 something a pop. There is evidence that the latest series of Spiderman (not the movie) toys are out b/c only the crappy ones were left @ TRU. The new line includes black spiderman and ultimate rhino. :drool If your looking for Spiderman Movie Doc Ock, then keep checking TRU. Thats where i found mine. There was two when i went but, probably initiallly 3 when they first opened. Dont give up hope, they're out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived