Hawaii sightings

squawkbot

yah... brawl was tempting, but i have the deluxe and im sticking to just 1 figure per character. and i passed on thundercracker just cuz im trying to stick to the characters in the movie. all i really need now is leader prime and leader megs and i should be done...

until the TF animated series comes out of course.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

man, its dusty in here... :tftongue

anyway, for the 1 or 2 of you from hawaii on this board, just saw these on craigslist honolulu:

G1 Rodimus in Box

G1 Dinobot Slag in Box

G1 Optimus Prime in Box

These kinda lose their luster now that they have the affordable reissues out. but if ur a serious collector, guess these are gold.

man, its dusty in here... :tftongue

anyway, for the 1 or 2 of you from hawaii on this board, just saw these on craigslist honolulu:

G1 Rodimus in Box

G1 Dinobot Slag in Box

G1 Optimus Prime in Box

These kinda lose their luster now that they have the affordable reissues out. but if ur a serious collector, guess these are gold.

Thanks for the heads up Teletran, my friend might just actually be interested in these.

:thumb

• 1 month later...

nice surprise at toysrus today as they seem to have opened some newer cases... picked up an Allspark Voyager Incinerator (pleasantly surprised by this fig... nice poseability).. they had a few on the shelf. Also a handful of Blackout and Scorponok 2 packs (havent seen those since the initial movie release), those final battle packs; legless Bumblebee and the tow truck and another one I think. also the redeco'd leader brawl, allspark voyager ironhide and evac as well. plus pegfulls of deluxe swindles that have been there the past month or so. oh, and tons of the new robot heroes.

• 3 weeks later...

Japanese Henkei Transformers wave 1 available at Toys 'n Joys. They're about 40 bucks tho... typical TnJ mark-ups :tfsad

ALSO, Mecha Hawaii has a lot of movie TFs. Even the movie scene sets. Deluxe sets are only about $15.00. Great deal plus super nice people too! :tfgrin :clap

• 1 year later...
ROTF out all over. Mostly Wave 1 stuff. Not seen The Fallen or Mixmaster...prob Wave 2's...nor any store exclusives

Picked up Sideways and Sideswipe at Wal-Mart on Friday. They were well-stocked with the first wave figs.

When the hell are the Targets getting Superion already? damn the ones over here suck. The online product locator says they have the Fallen Voyager in stock, but the employee denies that.

Nabbed Skywarp/Ramjet at Walmart for $30 a piece....like that post i made said prev.

Not to be on the shelves til 6-20 tho.

Archived