Hawaii sightings

squawkbot

Picked up Ultimate Bumblebee at walmart Kunia for $91.88 plus tax=$96.21, kind of pricey compared to the $79.99 retail. But a few months ago I preordered it for $79.88 w/free shipping @ amazon.com. But TRU will be selling it for $102, so if your willing to spend that much and want one walmart is the cheapest. They also had some voyagers- Starscream, Ratchet and Megatron.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooh, i actually need ratchet... might have to stop by tomorrow then. i was going to wait for that best buy exclusive one, though. we'll see...

i was at TRU 2nite and saw some movie Legends for the first time. they had a few ratchets... still a few voyager megs on the shelf! and now theyve stocked a few more beatmix bbs as well as cyberstompin prime and bb. oh and i grabbed the last Deluxe Brawl. hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to TRU tonight and found Leader Class Brawl, Voyager Rescue Ratchet and Thundercracker, they also had Voyager Megatron. Haven't bought any TF toys for a while, so the purchase was easy on me... tho I'm still waiting for Masterpiece Skywarp to come to toys n joys anytime soon.

oh no way! awesome! you wouldnt happen to have purchased an extra rescue ratchet? :D

Sorry dude, I just got 1 of each. But they did have a bunch left, say around 10 Rescue Ratchet and 7 Thundercracker +/- 2, and alot of LC Brawl. If you call them first thing in the morning they should be able to hold you 1, because they held me the RR and TC this morning and they had just stocked it last night.

went this morning... got 2 resq ratchets (1 for me and 1 for my coworker). think there was 1 left and maybe 3 thundercrackers... tons of megs and surprising amount of leader brawls too! my coworker was so happy... she actually called her bfriend to go back to TRU to get the brawl and thundercracker... haha.

thanks again for the tip!

went this morning... got 2 resq ratchets (1 for me and 1 for my coworker). think there was 1 left and maybe 3 thundercrackers... tons of megs and surprising amount of leader brawls too! my coworker was so happy... she actually called her bfriend to go back to TRU to get the brawl and thundercracker... haha.

thanks again for the tip!

No probs man, glad you beat the scalpers. Too bad the Ironhide repaint is blue and not red, I would pick up 1 if it was red. So you passed on Thundercracker and Brawl? TC and Brawl does look good. I hope the next Leaderclass is Bonecrusher or Blackout, I doubt they'l make LC Starscream because of the repaints of the F22. I hope I'm wrong, but that would be cool if they gave him hands if they did make him LC. Damn I think I'm spending way too much on these movie toys.

Archived