Hawaii sightings

squawkbot

man... guess Collector Maniacs has "standards". :P Prolly wish he carried some stock though. I'm sure he gets calls all the time.

yeah, i saw the preorder at BBTS. im still not willing to pay more than the regular deluxe price... :tfmad

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we don't have any Targets down here... YET, this is a good deal for us islanders. Board member Bumbl3bee posted that target.com has the Target Exclusive Bumblebee Evolution 2 pack ($19.99) back for preorder. I had already locked in for 2 and the shipping to Hawaii came out to $12 and some change ($52.xx for 2). Beats the $80-$100 ebays prices. Also beats my previous ebay purchase of 2 Concept Camaro Bumblebee ($20 each w/$10 shipping=$50).

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-...asin=B000OQMBF2

KB toys had shipment this morning. I stopped by Windward mall KB and found FAB Prime, Megs, Blackout, Jazz and Frenzy. I picked up 2 Frenzy :07dance and there was about 4 more Frenzy left. Plus if you purchase $30+ you get a $5 gift card. I called Pearlridge they just had the potato head and other gadgets, ala moana had the same as Windward mall and Kahala will stock tonight after closing. Just a heads up for people who wants the FABs, I just wanted Frenzy and I'm still thinking about Megs. :redface

KBToys just got a whole bunch of deluxes today... most locations have Barricade, Brawl, Jazz, as well as Payload and Longarm. of course, its KB so expect to pay $15 instead of $10.

TRU just restocked Movie Voyagers... Prime, Megatron, Ironhide and Starscream. So hurry cuz the workers said it's going out fast. $19.99 each. Plus they had Robot Replicas of BB, Megs and Barricade for $11-$12 each.

just went to TRU today... looks like they're doing some reshifting. the area that was filled with TFs (or should i say TF pegs) are now full with power rangers crap. the TF section is being moved one aisle over, in a much smaller section. they were just starting to move it and all the TFs they had were in 2 shopping carts. The first one was filled with a box of robot heroes..not interested in those, but they did get the unicron and matrix prime set, which is kinda cool. then some other crap like the carbiner set, the flypaper, and one tech gear. the 2nd shopping cart had a bunch of Voyager megatrons... guess no one's diggin the iceman. also had 1 megs robot replica, and a few prime and barricade cyberslammers.

i hope this doesnt mean TRU aint plannin on getting more stock in...

THURSDAY AUGUST 23RD... THE DAY I GOT MY DELUXE BUMBLEBEE CONCEPT!!!!!

did my semi-daily after-work flyby thru TRU and as I said in the last post, they were shuffling things around. but to my surprise, they didnt move the remaining stock to that smaller section (that section was still bare today). instead, they cleared almost HALF of another aisle with top to bottom shelves (not pegs) for NEW STOCK!!! so when i got there, they had a ton of voyager megs and voyager primes, all the crap i mentioned in the last post, and lo and behold, i saw on the second shelf, a selection of DELUXES!!! ive never seen a deluxe since the first wave came out, and i was stoked. i sniffed thru the pile, saw brawl, barricade, arcee, payload, longarm, dreadwing, final battle jazz, and... no way... THE LAST bumblebee!!! i really only wanted him, but i picked up a voyager prime, deluxe arcee, and final battle jazz for my friend. hopefully, by them setting aside all that shelf space, this means theyre awaiting even more shipments (the starscream and thundercracker repaints perhaps? rescue ratchet?)

THURSDAY AUGUST 23RD... THE DAY I GOT MY DELUXE BUMBLEBEE CONCEPT!!!!!

did my semi-daily after-work flyby thru TRU and as I said in the last post, they were shuffling things around. but to my surprise, they didnt move the remaining stock to that smaller section (that section was still bare today). instead, they cleared almost HALF of another aisle with top to bottom shelves (not pegs) for NEW STOCK!!! so when i got there, they had a ton of voyager megs and voyager primes, all the crap i mentioned in the last post, and lo and behold, i saw on the second shelf, a selection of DELUXES!!! ive never seen a deluxe since the first wave came out, and i was stoked. i sniffed thru the pile, saw brawl, barricade, arcee, payload, longarm, dreadwing, final battle jazz, and... no way... THE LAST bumblebee!!! i really only wanted him, but i picked up a voyager prime, deluxe arcee, and final battle jazz for my friend. hopefully, by them setting aside all that shelf space, this means theyre awaiting even more shipments (the starscream and thundercracker repaints perhaps? rescue ratchet?)

Congrats on the find, what time did you go cuz I was plan on going to TRU after work around 5PM but didn't. Don't really care for the non-movie characters but was hoping to get Battle Damaged Jazz, so I called this morning @ 10AM to see what they got left but was told someone just came in this morning and bought what was left. And all they had was a bunch of Voyager Megatron.

Archived