Hawaii sightings

squawkbot

All Walmart except Mililani just received new shipment of the deluxe figures. I checked 2 locations and called the other 2, Pearl City had sold out all, as of Kunia when I was there I just saw 1 Dreadwing and 2 Payload but wasn't interested in any. When I had called the Walmart next to Alamoana the stock person had just loaded 3 cases of Deluxe and had 3 Concept Bumblebees on the floor 30 mins. ago, when I asked her to see if there was any she said they were all gone and comes 1 per box. But if any one is interested all the KB toys had restock the series 1 Voyagers.

aloha! yeah, my friend just called KB this morning and reserved a Voyager Blackout. Of course, KB marks all their stuff up, but i guess thats better than waiting for TRU to get their stuff.

concept bumblebee! damnit! why is hasbro being do DUMB and short changing on the production?

Teletran2, what movie TFs are you looking for? If you need Voyager Blackout they got the Desert Attack 2-Pack @ toysrus.com for $26.99 w/free shipping if you spend $20 or more. Isn't KBs Voyager like $29.99? Let me know what you are looking for so I can keep an eye out for it and let you know.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right now im just looking for voyager blackout by itself (my friend was the one who got it from KB for himself.. i told him it was too expensive... and now seeing the 2pack online, thats price is even more ridiculous... plus, i already have scorponok). free shipping to hawaii, too? and of course, concept bumblebee. im also waiting for voyager prime to come out, but im assuming we not getting those for a while. im debating whether or not to get ratchet, but im not worried bout him. most online retailers have loads of stock... must be the lime color. :P

leader megs/prime are on my list too, but really no money for that. :tfmad

mahalos, boombabee! keep me posted.

I called toysrus today after work and I was told they had new shipments of LC Prime and Megs this morning but they had sold out. They said they may restock tonight so check back tomorrow morning. Just a heads up.

Anyone came across the Robot Replicas? Or Movie Titaniums? I came across the Titaniums before the movie came out but regret not buying it now, my wife was getting all mad on me buying so much Movie TF toys the first week of the release date, so I listened and didn't buy any. Now when she goes to stores I make sure she do rounds by the TF shelves because every time we check out the TF I point out it's always sold out.

yeah, havent seen titaniums since the first week, either. and havent seen a robot replica yet.

stopped by TRU today and to my surprise, they had stock... of CYBERSLAMMERS. bleh.

Just called toys n joys in kaimuki to see if they had any TF movie toys, they said they had a good number of selection so I asked if they had the Bumblebee and he said they had one left, then I asked if it was the new concept camaro and he said yes. So before I hung up I asked him to double check before I come down to pick it up, so he did and to find out it was the old school BB. :tfmad But if any one is still looking for old school BB they have one left @ the Kaimuki toys n joys for $15.

boooo...

friend of mine checked out Collector Maniacs the other day and they had MA-10 in stock (japanese version of concept bumblebee). $40 though. I dont think there's any difference... packaging i guess.

I also called collecters today and they said they don't carry any movie figures, I also spoke to the owner during the release week of the movie figs and he said he saw those @ walmart and said he wouldn't be selling them cuz it looks like crap (not his exact words) but thanks for the info cuz I preordered the MA-10 @ BBTS, I also emailed them asking any difference, thay said only a little but not sure. May have to cancel it.

Archived