G1 Spychangers...Does anybody have these?

Bizzmoff

I saw this image a while ago but have yet to see them in any stores. Any info on these guys? (please be kind, I know I'm out of the loop)

post-26-1086319194.jpg

These are G1 repaints of the spychangers. To my knowledge they came out recently but are only a KB exclusive. I don't have a lot of info, but that should get you started :)

-Turbine

I think we only have one KB in Mississippi... (not like we have a large population or anything) and all they have are the "discounted" TFs. I asked the worker there about the Defensor set and he had no idea what I was talking about. He said that they still didn't have the MP Primes yet.

Anyway, one good thing about KB, I finally got my Universe Razorclaw last week for $24.99 US. I know, that was $5 more than Wal*Mart and such but everybody has been sold out of him for months AND I got a "free" GI Joe Micro-machine set :tdown I thougt they were going to be metal :tfsad

post-26-1086381995.gif

At least you have that many. I think they closed all the KBs in Kansas. Not that I need more spychangers, but the new universe micromasters are going to be a pain.

Just saying that, where Universe and/or Spychangers in particular are concerned, the six in the (not-so)Greater :tftounge Rochester Area may as well be closed -- I don't think any of them have gotten anything since Blackarachnia! :eek :wtf :tdown

i have a complete set of those. i got 'em at KB about a month or so ago. they had 2 complete sets, and i only bought one. i wish i had picked up the other set, as they're picking up in value. mine are still MISB, and it's looking like they might stay that way, cuz i have NEVER seen them again...

Archived