look at these

Lord Atmo

out side of General Grevious wanabee, and the overweight star scream... liking this bots.

Iron hide Rules all!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if by "bitchin'" you mean "making fans Starscream", i would agree

By "bitchin" I mean that this guy looks cool. I dont give a rats ass about the way he looks, hes a jet I'm happy with that. Now if hes untrustworthy, coniving, scheming, and treacherous, well hell butter him up and call him Starscream!

no. i'm not doing that. persona or not, i still hate his appearance

Then you should change your sig to say, "Starscream Is More Than Just A Name...But Still A Little Bit Less Than His Actual Character."

no. i'm not doing that. persona or not, i still hate his appearance

Then you should change your sig to say, "Starscream Is More Than Just A Name...But Still A Little Bit Less Than His Actual Character."

I'm getting the weirdest sense of deja vu.... :tflaugh

anyway I thought these were robots in DISGUISE LOLZ OMG

ah but Starscream IS much more than a name. and for him, looks mean something due to how he was in G1. he played off his looks. therefore looks and persona go hand-in-hand with a character like starscream. picture Bayscream with a crown and doing the same speech with the same poses as Starscream did in TFTM. "MY FELLOW DECEPTICONS!" with an outstretched arm. it looks incredibly stupid. and the fact that he cant fly in robot mode is a major persona killer too anyway. SS did almost ALL his fighting in the sky in G1. and some goofy fat sasquatch wont look cool flying because he looks way too heavy for any sort of flight

and let's not forget starscream is supposed to look young and mean, yet elegant at the same time. Bayscream looks like an aged starscream. he has a very "old" looking face and a fat body to go with it. that's not starscream at all! THIS is Starscream!

Starscream sucks, big time.

I understand that being a live action film means that the characters we all know and love would have to change in appearance, and for the most part i think they've done a decent job.

Flames on Prime doesn't really bother me, seeing as the design team was simply looking for a realistic way to reproduce his famous blue and red colour scheme.

Bumblebee is easily the best of the bunch (all though I hope the rumours of him being unable to speak aren't true).

Ironhide, Bonecrusher, and Rachet are all great.

Megatron has grown on me, but I would still have preferred a more "traditional" look as opposed to the melted metal/alien look. The alien jet also bugs me, I would have preferred a tank.

So up until I saw Starscream Megatron was the worst, but he had grown on me.

Then Starscream comes along.

I had been waiting since I saw the teaser trailer for the first time to see how they were going to do Starscream, and they dropped the ball, big time. Again, I'm not asking for a G-1 replication, but if they could make Bumblebee, Ironhide, and Bonecrusher cool looking, why did they make Starscream a robo-ape?

His head is wicked, don't get me wrong, but they could have done so much better, IMO.

Archived