TF Movie Frenzy Robot Mode

Strikeback

Hot Rod, i hope what the image in your sig depicts will actually become true one day. Frenzy's design further leads me to believe that the only way i'll enjoy this movie is if Tom Servo, Mike Nelson, and Crow T Robot are in the foreground making funny comments on everything

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's also pretty true too. i say MST every movie. good or bad. i get more out of that show since it was made so close to where i live and so i get all the Wisconsin inside jokes they make. pure genius

at any rate, Frenzy is just.....blugh

Oh how cute its baby Megs!

New for this summer! STICK-FORMERS!! Your stick figures will never be the same again.

More than meets the eye INDEED :roll

This is what happens when CGI designers do not drink responsibly....

Friends don't let friends design crap like that....

Friends let friends crap whatever crap they want.

:tflaugh

Well, he's supposed to have something to do with Barricade, doesn't he. I mean, the toys becomes Barricade's engine.

He looks like a mix between General Grievous and a Xenomorph from Alien. Creepy. I'd hate to have him running me down a dark ally at night. I don't get nightmares often, but he'd give him to me.

:tflaugh

Well, he's supposed to have something to do with Barricade, doesn't he. I mean, the toys becomes Barricade's engine.

He looks like a mix between General Grievous and a Xenomorph from Alien. Creepy. I'd hate to have him running me down a dark ally at night. I don't get nightmares often, but he'd give him to me.

yeah that was kind of the point I was trying to make. The decepticons are supposed to be scary in this movie. And unless all of you missed the end of The Terminator, you should see the scariness of this robot.

Archived