Alt. Plowking 2.0.....plenty of pics

plowking

Hi guys! Remeber me? I was created on 6-7-05, this is what I looked like back then:

Alt-1.jpg

I was my creators first custom. I was made in honor of his real Jeep, plow and all. Back then, he didn't know all he knows now, so he figured it was time for an upgrade. This is what I look like now:

Alt.jpg

Here are some comparison shots of my old shell, and me in my brand new body:

Alt-2.jpg

Alt-3.jpg

Alt-4.jpg

Alt-5.jpg

If you notice in the pics above, I have a new weapons upgrade, a better paint job, I dont even have to take my hardtop off to transform anymore! It just rotates around to form my backpack - that also happens to hold my new weapons; the dual cannons, its just an overall better fit: (in my opinion)

This is my little buddy. When I'm in vehicle mode, he is my de-icing machine, for those days when my roads are all iced over. (I hate the snow and ice, isn't that ironic?) When I'm in bot mode, he acts as a scout of sorts, keeping me up to date as to what those pesky Autobots are up to:

Alt-13.jpg

Alt-12.jpg

Alt-11.jpg

Vehicle pics of me in my new body to follow.......

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now heres some shots of me in vehicle mode. Check out my snazzy new wheels and tires! See those dual exhaust?....thats right baby!...I got a Vette engine now, with a tri-power set up sticking thru the hood! No more life in the slow lane for me! You can also see how my little buddy fits on my tailgate too:

Alt-19.jpg

Alt-22.jpg

Alt-23.jpg

Alt-27.jpg

Alt-28.jpg

Alt-29.jpg

Alt-30.jpg

Alt-25.jpg

Alt-26.jpg

Here's something you guys probably never knew.....I actually have a brain!!.....

Alt-15.jpg

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this pictorial of my new body and what not. I'm certainly happy with it!

Oh yeah, my creator wants to thank all of you who have shared your creations here too. He's really had a blast doing this, but he needs to take a physical break from creating fella's (and chicks) like myself. So, keep him in your prayers, and when he gets physically better, he'll be back to making me some more cool friends for myself and you all to see.

Nice upgrade! Real improvement! I only miss the yellow plow tho.

Archived