Energon Minicons, Sorta

Damnit Dog

Saw this on Ebay, anyone that wants to complain about repaints needs to see these.

I guess Hasbro had to many left over.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...87&category=753

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...42&category=753

Saw this on Ebay, anyone that wants to complain about repaints needs to see these.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unicronp7.jpg

Bot...that was beutiful....lol

man they could at least mix up them up...or just give me more emergency teams and air assaults...THOSE are useful mincons...

Hasbro Guy 1: Hey, have you been to Toys R Us lately? The shevles are full of rotting minicons no one wants.

Hasbro Guy 2: Really? I guess we better make some more, then!

Hasbro Guy 1: Ha ha! great idea! This is why they pay us the big bucks!

hehe i think its more like,

TRU GUY #1 : hey, have you noticed how many minicon packs we still have left?

TRU GUY #2 : hmmm, maybe we should lower the price on them

TRU GUY #3 : NEVER I MUST COMPLETE MY SOLID GOLD ROCKETSHIP TOO THE MOON!

Guest Krusty The Klown

the only minicons i see around at my local TRU are the sea team, they got atleast 20 of those on the 355/perry parkway TRU in MD

they really need to get rid of those, im gonna bend a corner of one of them and see how long it takes to disappear, ill bend the corner tommorow

DAMN HASBRO! THEY COULD AT LEAST MADE DIFFRENT COLOURED AND DIFFRENT NAMES!!!!!!! I COULD THINK AT LEAST A COUPLE!!!!!

how do you feel mighty hasbro nargh!

(kicks hasbro building and makes it crumple to the ground)

btw bot good expression on this matter

Archived