Energon Demolishor -> Optimus Prime

Dark_Lord_Prime

[NOTE: this post was written back in October. I've just recently started actually working on the project.]

Thanks to a discussion over at The AllSpark, I've been inspired to create this:

Demolishor_Prime.jpg

:D

The bumper and square bit in his belly will actually be silver, as will the fuel tanks on his thighs, and the clear parts may end up painted opaque red and blue.

I made the dumper bed grey with dark blue as a throwback to G1's trailer.

The flames (or whatever) on the bumper and his toes will obviously be left out.

This has officially gone from digi-concept to real project.

I used a Bendy Prime head in the digibash, but I have no extra Bendy heads and I have used/am using the heads from other Prime toys for my other Optimus KB's, so I've decided to build one. :D

I've finished constructing the Optimus head (Cybertron Excellion head + epoxy putty and modified visor), and thought you'd like to see it. It needs a little more cleaning up, then I can paint it.

DSCF0208.jpg

DSCF0206.jpg

DSCF0204.jpg

DSCF0211.jpg

Looks pretty interesting one question though. Are you planning on making an Optimus Devastator? Or a Devastator Prime/ Optimustator?

No... why? o_O

I just ask because first you made an Optimus Prime out of the shovel truck from Armada and now one out of a dump truck. All you need is one out of Quikmix, Landmine, Mudflap, and Armada Scavenger. Then you just need to make them combine like Primus Q001 did. Just a thought. :tflaugh Another possible name could be Constructimus Prime.

Looks pretty interesting one question though. Are you planning on making an Optimus Devastator? Or a Devastator Prime/ Optimustator?

No... why? o_O

I just ask because first you made an Optimus Prime out of the shovel truck from Armada and now one out of a dump truck. All you need is one out of Quikmix, Landmine, Mudflap, and Armada Scavenger. Then you just need to make them combine like Primus Q001 did. Just a thought. :tflaugh Another possible name could be Constructimus Prime.

I actually have plans for Mudflap as a better Gigantion form for Op. :)

Guest Primal-Convoy

Nice. I never could find where your ohter digger prime was at your website though.

Its unexpected kitbashes like that that keep ideas fresh eh?

Nice. I never could find where your ohter digger prime was at your website though.

Its unexpected kitbashes like that that keep ideas fresh eh?

"Hoistimus" hasn't been added yet. I'm almost done finishing up the Alts section, then I'll be adding the Armada section I somehow forgot to include in the main gallery, where that Prime will be displayed.

Archived