Jump to content

If so many people are up in arms about primes flames


bluestreak1701

Recommended Posts

You guys make G2 Optimus Prime cry. :tfsad

 

I for one am not a huge fan of flames & aside from them being on Rodimus I think they look ghey & tacky on any given vehicle.

I think the problem with flames is that 95% of the time, when a person puts flames on their vehicle, they do so to distract from how their car/truck/bike is a "low performance-high maintainance" piece of Blot that's all style and no substance. The remaining 5% of the time, it's because the vehicle's owner is an attention whore who wants to show off how his vehicle is so much cooler looking than everybody else's.

 

As for myself, the flames don't bother me because they add a little variety to the "Beatened dead horse" that is Prime's red and blue colorscheme.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The flames don't bother me, the fact that well at least the toy has that camileon(sp?) style color on it, hopefully the movie CGI doesn't.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the flames, beats having an all red cab... again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
no... i'll watch and like the movie, but i will eternally reject bayscream

Just redub the movie and call him Terrorsaur and you're sorted.

 

i kinda think Dreadwing would be a more fitting name

Link to post
Share on other sites
I don't think most fans care that much about color schemes anymore... at least the uproar seems to have died down. I think the biggest lingering issues have to do with design elements in the movie TFs that resemble nothing that's come before. But even that seems to have dropped off. Perhaps fans are starting to resign themselves to the look of the TFs in the movie... or accept them...?

I think you're dead on. As we see more and more pictures of the movie TFs, we are changing our view towards them, especially the toys. A lot of people are liking the toys. By the time the movie comes out I think the biggest fear will be about the story and how well it is done and executed. And just how much screen time the Transformers get (it's a TF movie, they better have a lot of screen time.)

 

 

I agree, I never had a problem with the designs. With me it's all about the story and the acting. I want to see a movie with robots, not a love story. And I also dont want a comedy, I'm hoping for a more serious film.

Link to post
Share on other sites

there's truth in that phrase too. i was initially outraged at Movie Megatron, but the latest images of him actually have a very Megatron feel to them. the evil-looking face with a rather arrogant expression really comes out as "Megatron" to me. and the image of Prime on the magazine shows his mouthplate issue was fixed and raised up higher to get rid of that emo look on his head.

 

as far as acceptance, i like almost all the movie designs. and i HAVE accepted Starscream...i've accepted that he's been thrown into the mud and pissed on by Bay. and there's nothing i can do about it, except for eternally hating him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like his paint job that doesnt bother me one bit , the only fear I have is that they will sneak a love story in there, that's what ruined both Spiderman movies. :puke

Link to post
Share on other sites
that's what ruined both Spiderman movies. :puke

What Spiderman comics have you been reading? Spiderman has always been about trying to ballance his time between his girlfriend and his superhero responsibilities. I guess you're more of an Ultimate Spiderman fan.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Find Transformers on Ebay


×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE