Digibash Request

SMITHSQUARED

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a challenging request - we've seen Hasbro recolour some of the movie figures in more G1 colours like Jazz, Starscream and Ratchet... following that, how about:

* Movie Prime in G1 Prime colours - i.e.: no chopper flames!

* Movie Starscream in G1 Skywarp colours

* Movie Ironhide in G1 Ironhide colours (will probably look fugly like the G1 movie Ratchet recolour, but let's see it anyway!)

* Movie Scorponok in G1 Scorponok colours

* Movie Blackout in G1 Blackout colours (shouldn't be too hard)

* Movie Barricade in G1 Barricade colours!!! <--bring it!! And if you want, also in the colours of Rollerforce, Motorhead and Ground Hog. ;D

Here's a challenging request - we've seen Hasbro recolour some of the movie figures in more G1 colours like Jazz, Starscream and Ratchet... following that, how about:

* Movie Prime in G1 Prime colours - i.e.: no chopper flames!

* Movie Starscream in G1 Skywarp colours

* Movie Ironhide in G1 Ironhide colours (will probably look fugly like the G1 movie Ratchet recolour, but let's see it anyway!)

* Movie Scorponok in G1 Scorponok colours

* Movie Blackout in G1 Blackout colours (shouldn't be too hard)

* Movie Barricade in G1 Barricade colours!!! <--bring it!! And if you want, also in the colours of Rollerforce, Motorhead and Ground Hog. ;D

the Scorponok and Ironhide digibashes have already been taken care of. (Scroll up a few posts and check out The Original Divebomb's sig for the G1 Movie Scorponok Digibash.) I don't remember offhand who did the Ironhide one, but it has it's own topic here in the Kitbash forum. (might have to go back a few pages.)

The Scorponok repaints have a topic, too; but I don't remember where at, either. I'd track down links, but I'm about to head out for work in a few minutes.

Aoi

I've seen a lot of digital recolor threads lately, and would like to add my own: I'd really like to see someone make a Micromaster Stunticon team as a Photoshop of Micromaster Defensor/Sixturbo, or, if possible, an actual repaint. If I could find another set, I'd seriously consider painting this one myself. While the fire truck, ambulance and police car make for some serious artistic license, I'm sure the design overall would lend itself quite well to adding another Decepticon team to the Micromaster universe. I imagine you could give the individual 'bots G1 names, or the sort of one-off names that Hasbro uses lately due to legal rights. I see the police car as black or dark gray, the ambulance as a white and blue van, the racecar as of course yellow, the fire truck as black, purple, and gray, the Diablo-like car as brown, and the motorcycle is negotiable but likely black and red. Your color choices can of course vary. (If I were doing this in real life, my first step would be to cut off the "wings" on the chest piece to allow the arms to move, or perhaps reattach them facing forward/up.)

G1 Menasor:

http://www.tfu.info/1986/Decepticon/Menasor/robotmode.jpg

Universe Defensor / Micromaster Sixturbo:

http://www.tfu.info/2002/Cybertron/Sixturbo/robotmode.jpg

Is it possible to find a second Defensor or Sixturbo set at a reasonable price three years later? Probably not.

Can anyone add some color to this?

post-5638-1183727129_thumb.jpg

Archived