Digibash Request

SMITHSQUARED

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm planning to do this but it would be nice to see it digibashed first.

do an alt battle ravage in g1 megs colors with g1 megs face or classics megs head in g1 colors. no particulars i just want to see if the idea even works.

nd sorry if i'm supposed to post pics of what i want digibashed.. I have no camera X_X

you could try t explain what you want the digibash . I mean do you want a combination of black and silver with teal or maybe with red instead of teal what exactly are you aiming for?

EDIT: decided to go ahead, and see if this is what you meant:

Original Picture is courtesy of Seibertron.com toy galleries.

nemesisratchet2.jpg

yeah, i meant that, just a few small detals

-windows red(doesnt matter so much since you cant really see them)

-Darker black.. that looks like gray =P

other than that, kick ass

cant wait to see nemesis Jazz =P

and this has made me want to do that repaint so bad

THANKS!

yeah, i meant that, just a few small detals

-windows red(doesnt matter so much since you cant really see them)

-Darker black.. that looks like gray =P

other than that, kick ass

cant wait to see nemesis Jazz =P

and this has made me want to do that repaint so bad

THANKS!

Yeah it is gray, the problem with darker black is it looses a lot of detail, but, here you go:

darkerratchet.jpg

With the red windows on the shoulder. as you can see the black kinda covers up most of the detailing.

Archived