The One

Snowman81

Hey dudes, just had this thought…if you could get any transformer to add to your collection no matter how rare, how expensive what would it be…and why?

Not being a hardcore transformers collector I don’t need to think back too far or too hard, for me the new Masterpiece Optimus Prime is what I would want. As for why, well MP Optimus is what a transformer should be, super cool to look at…with great bot and alt modes, extremely cartoon accurate…and well just Awesome. :thumb

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if I'm limited to one single Transformer, I would probably go with Binaltech Smokescreen. I like the WRC and I think the robot mode fits nicely with the type of car that he is. As much as I love my MP Convoy, I just don't think I would choose it as a one and only one TF to have.

But if I had one from every major series, that would be different. For that, I'd choose the following:

G1

Sideswipe

Beast Wars

Optimus Primal (Gorilla)

Beast Machines

Big Jetstorm

RiD

Bullet Train team

Armada

Optimus Prime/Overload/Jetfire combo

Energon

Ironhide

Binaltech/Alternators

Smokescreen

Hmm...out of the bot's I own, I'd have to go with my Alty Swipe("fanmode"). I've had this guy for two weeks and for some odd reason have to transform him at least once a day. Smokescreen is starting to feel neglected.

Hotrod would be the runner-up, for simple nostalgic reasons.

Archived