Returned TFs at the store that aren't the original toy

FreedomGundam

Just more proof that some people are just plain @$$holes!!! Naturally, people working the service desk at most stores aren't Transformers experts. I've seen and heard of this malarky done with many types of toys. It just makes me mad...replacing old unwanted toys in new packaging and returning it...pff. Toy companies should experiment with ways to make it so "creative" folks like these can't do this, but jerkfaces always find a way...it is their nature.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Toy companies should experiment with ways to make it so "creative" folks like these can't do this, but jerkfaces always find a way...it is their nature.

I think you hit the nail on the head with the second part.

However, I think that the toy companies don't really care since (with the exception of defective products) they have no obligation to buy back unsold merchandise. I would also imagine they feel that a store's return department should shoulder the burden of diligence...

Just more proof that some people are just plain @$$holes!!! Naturally, people working the service desk at most stores aren't Transformers experts. I've seen and heard of this malarky done with many types of toys. It just makes me mad...replacing old unwanted toys in new packaging and returning it...pff. Toy companies should experiment with ways to make it so "creative" folks like these can't do this, but jerkfaces always find a way...it is their nature.

i can understand some mistakes, but honestly, about %99 of these are just laziness on the service desk worker's part. all they have to do is look at the Powerglideing box -_-

makes me feel as if some of these are inside jobs.

Archived