Returned TFs at the store that aren't the original toy

FreedomGundam

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are the consumer. You buy what you want.

If you see a scam. Dont buy it.

Somebody beat you to it...

Besides the workers at Walmart either have no clue or just dont care.

So you can talk to the Manager all you want. How are they going to oversee every single toy return in the whole store?

Get over it... You cant stop it from happening anyway.

Just buy whay you like and enjoy this hobby!

:tfevil

So you can talk to the Manager all you want. How are they going to oversee every single toy return in the whole store?

well thats fine and dandy for us collectors that know what we're doing, but you have to remember that these are toys for children. most parents are just as pointless, if not more so, than the employee's that pass this Blot along. if you work returns, then you should take the responsability given you by knowing your product. in these cases a simple look at the Powerglideing box would suffice. if you want the toy that bad enough, at least grow a Powerglideing set of balls and steal it proper. don't be an Afterburner Beastbox and Powerglide some kid out of a christmas or birthday. it might not seem like much to you, but it could crush a child. why are you taking the offensive on this? nobody attacked anybody, and anybody that would do that is, in fact, an Afterburner.

That sucks if it was something you were searching for....if it wasn't, then those are friggin' hilarious!

I need a job working the returns counter....I'd love catching people in the act of doing something like this! :mwahaha

maybe they know and the employee taking them back is getting slipped a fiver to take them back

you know when ever i have to return somthing the staff always give it a once over to make sure im not trying on some scam.

some of those are quite impressive but that tankor and obsidian set and the RiD guys are just poor. i renember seeing way back some one placing a Power rangers White tiger zord in a cyb Metroplex box now IMO thats a wast of a good toy

well thats fine and dandy for us collectors that know what we're doing, but you have to remember that these are toys for children. most parents are just as pointless, if not more so, than the employee's that pass this Blot along. if you work returns, then you should take the responsability given you by knowing your product. in these cases a simple look at the Powerglideing box would suffice. if you want the toy that bad enough, at least grow a Powerglideing set of balls and steal it proper. don't be an Afterburner Beastbox and Powerglide some kid out of a christmas or birthday. it might not seem like much to you, but it could crush a child. why are you taking the offensive on this? nobody attacked anybody, and anybody that would do that is, in fact, an Afterburner.

Agreed on both perspectives. Fortunately, it's never been anything that I've needed.

But hey, amethysted, it's not like I'm complaining or anything. Nor do I think I can stop all of this by talking to the customer service or manager of whatnot. I just find it funny of the lengths that some people will go to steal a toy... and often taking a crappy toy and replacing them with a better one...

Interestingly enough, everytime I've returned something (no matter where it is), the staff always goes over the figure inside, and the box, a couple of times to make sure it's proper. So my guess is that the thieves had hook-ups...

Another possibility is that they got it from another store as I recall that stores like Wall-mart share their stocks. So if A has a short, B will send some of his to A, which most likely will be the inferior stock of course.

• 2 months later...
That sucks if it was something you were searching for....if it wasn't, then those are friggin' hilarious!

I need a job working the returns counter....I'd love catching people in the act of doing something like this! :mwahaha

yea it would be hilarious.....and I need to get a job like that. if I lived in FG's area

Archived