What's the deal with Masterpiece?

Zombie Rodimus

Hi. I'm new. I've posted in a couple of other threads already but I'm interested by this - what's the deal with 'Transformers Masterpiece'? Is it just gonna be Prime\Convoy in this line or have other Transformers been confirmed? Personally, I know it's impossible that we in Europe or America will ever see a Megatron gun but I think his tank form is way cooler and a Masterpiece Megatron Tank would be nice. Does anyone know anything more about this?

Also, I've ordered a Masterpiece Convoy but I wondered if anyone knew what the deal with Alternators and Masterpiece is in Britain? I've heard we're only getting the Subaru :tdown. Is this true?

Hi. I'm new. I've posted in a couple of other threads already but I'm interested by this - what's the deal with 'Transformers Masterpiece'? Is it just gonna be Prime\Convoy in this line or have other Transformers been confirmed? Personally, I know it's impossible that we in Europe or America will ever see a Megatron gun but I think his tank form is way cooler and a Masterpiece Megatron Tank would be nice. Does anyone know anything more about this?

Also, I've ordered a Masterpiece Convoy but I wondered if anyone knew what the deal with Alternators and Masterpiece is in Britain? I've heard we're only getting the Subaru :tdown. Is this true?

nothing confirmed yet. it is all speculation.

The Masterpiece and Alternators should arrive sooner or later in Europe. Most likely at Toys'R'us. The masterpiece prime is exelent by the way. But I don't know if Europe will have its own version differing abit from the Japanese or US version.

Also, I've ordered a Masterpiece Convoy but I wondered if anyone knew what the deal with Alternators and Masterpiece is in Britain? I've heard we're only getting the Subaru  :tdown. Is this true?

No news on the Masterpiece situation, so far it's just Prime.

According to reports from the UK Toy Fair, it seems that Smokescreen is the only one that will be available this year, which you can get now at Argos; it's on sale too! Also, it seems undecided whether we will get 20th OP. I don't think Unicron has done well, so it's looking unlikely :tdown

• 1 year later...

HELLO TFans!!! you know me as Orion Paximus Prime, but i have arrived from the future with a new name to give warning... the masterpiece line will suffer a great set back!!! in one year there will be only one other masterpiece toy, a repaint of Prime as Ultramagnus :eek

Please tell everyone you can, we must stop this menace in the past before it can spread it's seeds of destruction in the future... you are our only hope...............skksksskksksskkksksk

Pointless mod bump. INH style. I'll take the free post though...

Hehe... just noticed the first post was made on the same day you joined... imagine that? :tflaugh

:tftongue nothing gets past you

For the foreseeable future, it's going to be Prime/ Magnus. This doesn't preclude any other MasterPiece products from Hasbro/Takara ("HasTak"), but they just have not given us any other information than what's been said on their sites.

As for MasterPiece Megatron, I think they should poll the fans to see what THEY want, then produce the fan favorite. I personally like the gun version, and wouldn't care if they had to put an orange end on the barrel. I could always remove the paint/plastic piece and modify it appropriately. Of course, some folks like the M1 Abrams tank, and that's perfectly fine. But with MP convoy/prime, G1 megs seems the most fitting to me.

Concerning the arrival of Alternators and MasterPiece in Britain: can't really say. My best advice is to consult hasbro's Transformers website and see if they've made any announcements concerning this. (Doubtful, but possible.)

Also, I've ordered a Masterpiece Convoy but I wondered if anyone knew what the deal with Alternators and Masterpiece is in Britain? I've heard we're only getting the Subaru  :tdown. Is this true?

For the foreseeable future, it's going to be Prime/ Magnus. This doesn't preclude any other MasterPiece products from Hasbro/Takara ("HasTak"), but they just have not given us any other information than what's been said on their sites.

As for MasterPiece Megatron, I think they should poll the fans to see what THEY want, then produce the fan favorite. I personally like the gun version, and wouldn't care if they had to put an orange end on the barrel. I could always remove the paint/plastic piece and modify it appropriately. Of course, some folks like the M1 Abrams tank, and that's perfectly fine. But with MP convoy/prime, G1 megs seems the most fitting to me.

Concerning the arrival of Alternators and MasterPiece in Britain: can't really say. My best advice is to consult hasbro's Transformers website and see if they've made any announcements concerning this. (Doubtful, but possible.)

:roll

someone needs to read a little closer

Archived