Bad Pics of Tranformers Titanium

SMITHSQUARED

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
??? people just don't want to order Soundwave and Rodimus from Hasbro?

I like to see them before I buy them. If I can't find Roddy soon, I'll have to go the on-line route. Perhaps even from Hasbro.

Guest Primal-Convoy

I just wish the quality control on these guys was better:

1/ Megs falls apart faster than a coach-load of post-panic attack Chinese Knock-off Gundams in an Earthquake.

2/ Primal doesnt have a beast mode and is labelled an "Autobot".

3/ Scourge's head doesnt rotate and his lazer is too big.

4/ Prime is unstable too.

5/ Soundwave is wearing a nappy/diaper and is outclassed by both G1 and that new Mp3 version.

6/ Jetfire's backpack is a bit unstable.

7/ bah Humbug

I hope Takara gets hold of these and uses its (non-KISS) magic on em. Hopefully they will be all plastic to make em more stable.

The only real "nag" of the 6" Titanium group is Megatron. Sure, the others have flaws, but none are nowhere NEAR as bad as Megatron. :P

Of course, I didn't pick up Optimal Optimus... I still can't figure out why Hasbro didn't bother to make a Maximal emblem for him. That, and the figure just doesn't appeal to me. Nowhere near as cool as the original toy. Now, RiD Prime, on the other hand... he may not be as cool as the original toy, but he has his own appeal at least. Me likey anyways! :thumb

Archived