Transformers Optimus Prime's Head in Super Detail

MISP Steve

lesson learned: keep your opinions to yourself cuz there's always someone to tell you that you suck

Hey

You suck

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand what function the v shaped metal strips accross the lower half of the eyes serve. Then again, I'm not a sci-fi movie robot designer. Maybe they're for weapons targeting or something. If they wanted the eyes to appear less wide and round, they could have given them a more conventional "lidded" look. Hopefully, his pupils will glow and bring the emphasis of the eyes to a smaller focal point. I'm not diggin' the face plate either. Something about the slope of the nose and mask make him appear almost bird-like. I hear tell that this is his battle mode and he will have a more "conventional" face under the mask. I'm not too sure if this is the finalized design. I seem to remeber the physical blue-screen mock up model having a different line and structure. Anyone care to post a side by side of the two?

Its ILM working the levers. It's CGI! Expect lots of extra whizz-bang *stuff* stuck in all over the place. :D

Bring the ^ or the v ---- WHATEVAH!!! We will all be crapping our pants when Prime and other other big bots are on screen doing it to it. :mwahaha

after looking at that pic all I have to say is...

Whats up bird boy? Wanna peck some seeds?

yes, I've accepted the fact that these TF's are gonna be up there with the Animorphs.

Funny, that "fact" smells suspiciously like an "opinion" to me. And one that quite a few of us have not "accepted", by the way.

DIFFERENT may not in and of itself equate to GOOD, but it equally does not in and of itself equate to BAD either. We get it, you don't like the new designs. That doesn't make it a "fact" that they will be on par with Animorphs. :roll For that matter, I'm sure that there was somebody somewhere who liked the Animorph designs... they are probably scared Blotless to post here, but I'm sure they exist somewhere. :tflaugh

:lol how do you miss his eyes

looks super cool though, amazingly G1-ish

They're not blue, that's how I miss them. :roll

duh they're supposed to be yellow :roll

I honestly have no idea what I was thinking when I responded to this thread the two times I did.

Archived