Alternators Decepticon Voodoo

plowking

shifty.gif

[silly/funn13 type of sarcasm about the name being one that was thought of a few months ago by me while using a Rodimus VTS type of voice]Now I wish I would have trademarked that...[/silly/funn13 type of sarcasm]

Seriously great work that you've done to this figure chief! :thumb The colors work so well with each-other. Does he come with any other types of weapons other than the claws and the "pea-shooter" that originally came with Rollbar?

Wish I would have taken more pictures of MY version of Voodoo and saved them to a more noticeable file. :reface Alas, he's gone since I traded in my real life black Jeep and I no longer have any spare skull heads to switch out with a spare Swindle... *sigh*

Again, great job plowking/Mr. Graze! clap.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE