Alternators Decepticon Voodoo

plowking

I was bored and decided to make this just because I figured it would look pretty cool, and I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Its made from an Alt Rollbar and a Xevoz Thunder Shaman kit, with minimal paint apps and body mods.

Alt. Decepticon Voodoo:

voodoo001.jpg

voodoo002.jpg

voodoo003.jpg

voodoo004.jpg

Enjoy!!

:tfrofl :tflol

That's great. Love it. Now sell it on ebay for hundreds of dollars claiming it's a super rare Generation 1 figure and you'll probably get offers from some sucker who doesn't know an Alternator from his own butt.

Thanks all.

That is actually pretty cool. How is the tranformation - figure you need to remove stuff? How easily did the new parts go on?

Yea, stuff has to be removed for it to transform, the hands, shoulder and arm pads. But they all have their place in vehicle mode, I made it look like a "Safari" type of vehicle, so its no biggie, besides he stands the way he is pictured, in bot mode.

The new parts actually went on pretty easy, I just drilled some holes where needed and that was that. If I wanted, I could remove everything, put Rollbars head and hands back on, and he would look just like Rollbar with some added paint apps.

Archived