A Tribute to Michael Bay's new film

AutobotMarine

At first I thought the singer was a bit tone-deaf, but as I watched the video I concluded that he was deliberately playing slightly different notes to avoid sueage.

I'll admit the guy went to a bit of trouble to make this piece of work. I guess his point is that Bay can do action like nobody's business, so as long as that's all you want/expect from the Transformers, there's nothing to worry about! ;)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That guy should be sued for improper use of a registered song. Unlike Weird Al Yankovic who contacts said owners of songs and pays a royalty right to parody it, this guy probably didn't and could get in trouble should rightful owner of the song decide to do something about it. I don't necessarily mean the singer but maybe the studio that produced the song owns it. I'm not sure.

Mel Brooks did the same things with his movies. He went to the companies that produced the movies he paroided and okayed it and payed some royalties to parody them. He probably paid George Lucas a large amount considering he condensed all three of the original trilogy into one movie that parodied the entire saga.

Not to mention, the guy's a douchebag for even thinking he can sing. He's horrible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what about the choice "have Transformers, but not with Michael Bay as the director"?

this guy can't sing to save his life. i thought he was gonna BASH bay at first. maybe making this terrible song of his symbolic of his views on the movie or something. but nah... he's just dumb.

i wasnt a fan of the original music video of "the touch" either. it was cheap and not well-done. scenes from the movie with the way-too-closeup of Stan Bush's face. yeesh. this guy's a loser

i think alot of people are missing the point

it's parody video of alot of people's bashing of the director of the film before we know what he's done with it

besides which i like him more than that dude who recorded himself watching the trailer.

omg i just played what as loaded and he's managed to make a tacky 80's song sound even more 80's and tacky :lol

he's singing badly, yeah, i noticed that but by going off on one it's showing how bad alot of TFans are

(why is it always TFans that moan, it must be genetic or something :redface)

this guy can't sing to save his life. i thought he was gonna BASH bay at first. maybe making this terrible song of his symbolic of his views on the movie or something. but nah... he's just dumb.

So, if he bashes Bay, then this video is symbolic of his views on the movie, but if he praises Bay then, nah...he's just dumb.

Real nice, Atmo.

i have no idea WHAT this song is symbolic of now anymore, with all this multi-meaning stuff....ugh i need a donut

i have no idea WHAT this song is symbolic of now anymore, with all this multi-meaning stuff....ugh i need a donut

It's pretty clear from the lyrics what it means: "Some people needlessly talk Blot, even before they have even seen it. All those guys are fools."

I mean, come on, its not exactly layered. :tflaugh

But I'll have a donut with ya. That sounds delicious.

Archived