whats gonna be in the new movie dvd?

cheetor182

i write this post to know what youd like the movie dvd to have inside, or to speculate whats gonna be inside the cd

id like it to have/think its gonna have:

behind the scenes

3d animated profiles with transformation

never seen before scenes with audio comentaries of the producers :tfmad

trailers

minigames

oh dunno.... guess im outta ideas bumblebeetounge :tftongue

All Three Eps of "More Than Meets the Eye"

I normally a big fan of director commentaries, as long as they don't suck. I'd like a commentary with the Director and Producers of this film. A Making of, Behind the Scenes, Special Effects. A good Behind the Scenes bit dedicated completely to the robots. That's about all I can think of.

I'll echo what Hunter said, I'd like to see some test shots of G1 styled bots that didn't work out. [rant]And whatever else is on there I'd like to see it not be completely redundant and lame. Most special features nowadays are either a look into the exact same special effects process that every movie uses OR they come off like something to sell the movie to you...well guess what, I'm already watching the DVD! I'm not gonna get any more or less persuaded from that point on.

So, how about something genuinely insightful about the process of making this film, huh?[/rant]

:tftongue meh, if they really give us test animatics for the characters and a 15% off cupon for any tf product im happy, really

and never before scenes as long as they dont suck that bad like the ones in x men 3

OR they come off like something to sell the movie to you...

That's because most of the time those "documentaries" are intended to be shown before/during the film's release, then they just get stuck on the disc later as a "special feature."

Very few things anymore are filmed specifically to be included as DVD-special features since marketing surveys have shown that so few people watch them it isn't worth the added expense to film new ones for the DVD.

OR they come off like something to sell the movie to you...

That's because most of the time those "documentaries" are intended to be shown before/during the film's release, then they just get stuck on the disc later as a "special feature."

Very few things anymore are filmed specifically to be included as DVD-special features since marketing surveys have shown that so few people watch them it isn't worth the added expense to film new ones for the DVD.

I haven't seen any marketing surveys on the subject, but I respectfully disagree with that. A ton of that stuff is made with the DVD in mind. There's not a large enough venue for that kind of material to be shown to justify the production of that much "bonus material" for any other use.

Archived