NECA's Harry Potter Series 1 Revealed

my problem with these types of figures is that there shouldnt be a problem making detailed figures with posability.

That one or the other mentality was fine like 15 years ago.

I think a lot of it is market-driven. The McFarlane crowd has a big following; there's a lot of people who are willing to trade playability for looks. If you're going to keep it on your shelf and not play with it, who cares how many points of articulation it has?

And BTW I know you're not talking about Marvel Legends because ball-jointed gimps are NOT realistic looking.

The Crouching Tiger figures had great posability and looked great.

So does some of McFarlane's stuff.

My interest is not so much in playing with it - as much as it is the idea that i could have some variation in its display every once in a while.

Archived