Transformers Versus Hollywood

MISP Steve

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on the trailers and the quality of recent Simpsons episodes, I fear for the movie.

has anyone actually seen anything of the Simpsons movie?

or are we all just speculating based on being too 7331 to watch the tv show?

i think i saw the trailer one time while copying a dvd, but i took it out and never realy watched it. i'm not that big of a simpsons fan, more of a family guy / futurama person

Based on the trailers and the quality of recent Simpsons episodes, I fear for the movie.

yeah really... I seriously don't get the timing on that one

To make as much money as humanly possible. Originally the movie was meant to be the ending for the Simpsons but now they are saying it will tie in with the season of the Simpsons after the movie. Of course it doesnt tie in with the previous season (considering its Blote).

haha after reading that, its no surprirse the critics are starting to rip it.

sigh...To bad we (fanboys unite) can't go after Bay if this bombs. Less than 6 months to go and there is soooo many promos out there. Honestly the toys look like crap and Bay has been an ass to anyone that questions him in the slightess. I really do hope that we get more than 30% robots in the movie. It has to be at least 50 for gawd sake, do I care if Spike has a love intrest, f'ck no.

argh, I hope this movie doesn't bomb, still would have liked to seen a full CGI TF Movie, done by say Pixar? Oh how much better it would really be...

Did you see South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut? "I will do my German dance for you..."

Archived