Target: 2006

Big Grim

found this lil bit of news the other day. Sounds like it's new and not just a reprint cuz Geoff Senior only did a handful of the issues in that story. I love old school TF comics, so I'm looking forward to this

from CNI

The Transformers: Target 2006 #1

Simon Furman (w); Geoff Senior (a); Nick Roche, retro art ©

The landmark series originally published by Marvel UK makes its IDW debut! In the first issue of this special re-presentation of the story spinning out of the TRANSFORMERS Animated Movie, writer Simon Furman and artist Geoff Senior begin a stars-spanning tale where GALVATRON travels back in time to construct a weapon with which to destroy UNICRON once and for all, and takes on the depleted AUTOBOTS at the same time! All that and a brand-new cover recreation by artist Nick Roche, too!

BTW, I'm just at the St. Louis airport in case you be wondering how and why I'm posting right now. Later.

I'll have to get this (I havn't any form of the previous reprints/tradepaperback)

though it will probably be resized? down to US comic size?

and that Nick Roche cover for #1 has so much atmosphere I can feel the downpour

• 4 months later...

2 issues in and Im so glad the reprinted this. Its always good to catch up on the stuff you missed when you were a kid.

• 2 weeks later...

I passed simply cuz I have the collection from Titan Books, but it is an awesome story

Im lucky, I got the last two issues of it for free since they were retailer incentive covers.

Archived