Hello All

Corvis Prime

i would also like to say "hello" to everyone on the boards... after an inspiring trip to Wal-Mart this evening, picking up Rodimus and TFU Skywarp, i finally registered at TFormers.com and now here... also, i'm a huge Starscream devotee...

later,

mykie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would also like to say "hello" to everyone on the boards... after an inspiring trip to Wal-Mart this evening, picking up Rodimus and TFU Skywarp, i finally registered at TFormers.com and now here... also, i'm a huge Starscream devotee...

later,

mykie

welcome dude....as they always saying here at TFans.com try and have fun. :thumb

I'm a newbie too. It's nice to see this forum is a bit more mature and friendly than certain other toy forums I've been to.

Damnit...I can’t be giving out the welcome mat again...ah what tha hell, welcome dude. And trust me when I say this is the best board around. :thumb

I'm a newbie too. It's nice to see this forum is a bit more mature and friendly than certain other toy forums I've been to.

Damnit...I can’t be giving out the welcome mat again...ah what tha hell, welcome dude. And trust me when I say this is the best board around. :thumb

yes welcome :thumb

but even I don't resort to cursing.  It's just plain rude and down right unfriendly :tdown

Yea i really dont see a need for that here....by the way grim how come you not over at Remy's?

you know remy!?

you know what he looks like or somthing???

First, welcome to all the new guys...and you can NEVER have enough Starscream Devotees.

This forum is definitly one of the nicer ones...in ANY genre actually. I may actually go to a bot con just to see if I can track some of you all down...well...actualy first to geek out THEN do some trackin...lol

Actually if any of you are on the East Coast and go to Otakon, I usually bartend one of the bigger room parties...

-=Starscreamer=-

Guest Krusty The Klown

2nd hand security guard line i got fr/ironhide on g1 vol2 issue 4 i think, he said that about kup after kup called him a piece of junk

Archived